test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The new FE reward

rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
So we will be getting the third part of the Dyson sphere FE arc tomorrow.

The first one gave us the Obelisk, the second one the various Dyson science ships.

Are we looking at a third ship with this new FE?
Post edited by rinkster on

Comments

• questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,467 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    rinkster wrote: »

The first one gave us the Obelisk, the second one the various Dyson science ships.

If the rumors i have heard are true then neither.
    Only way to be sure is to wait and see since the new FE has not appeared on tribble.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Special tactical console that boosts phasers.
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    A T5 Oberth.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,467 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    A T5 Oberth.

Almost correct: T5 Connie
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    A T5 Oberth.

Oh can you imagine Snoggys glee if that were true.....

Come to think of it, it'd make me smile broadly too.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    questerius wrote: »
    Almost correct: T5 anti-matter universe Connie
    Fixed that for you. :P
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 6,007 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    a new set to grind most likely
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • beerxhyperbeerxhyper Member Posts: 676 Arc User
      edited April 2014
      lets all be honest it well be a T10 borg cube <_< >_>

• philosopherephilosophere Member Posts: 607 Arc User
      edited April 2014
      beerxhyper wrote: »
      lets all be honest it well be a T10 borg cube <_< >_>

This is correct, but you failed to mention it comes in 5 different parts that are only available in lockboxes....
      Are we there yet?
    • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
      edited April 2014
    • smeeinn1tsmeeinn1t Member Posts: 618 Arc User
      edited April 2014
      From the blog:

Those who complete the mission will earn their choice of a variety of rewards which will assist players in playing the Season 9 content! These rewards include new traits for space and ground specific to fighting the Undine, profession-specific Counter-Command kits, and a Counter-Command Tactical Console. The kits and tactical console may be claimed by all captains, but can be used by lvl 50 captains only. The new traits can be used by captains of any level.
      V9BQ6SM.gif
      "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." — Lazarus Long --->Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    • feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
      edited April 2014
      This is correct, but you failed to mention it comes in 5 different parts that are only available in lockboxes....

Four lockboxes. The central part that let's it fly is a lobi store exclusive. :P

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
      Network engineers are not ship designers.
      Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
    • feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
      edited April 2014
      smeeinn1t wrote: »
      From the blog:

Those who complete the mission will earn their choice of a variety of rewards which will assist players in playing the Season 9 content! These rewards include new traits for space and ground specific to fighting the Undine, profession-specific Counter-Command kits, and a Counter-Command Tactical Console. The kits and tactical console may be claimed by all captains, but can be used by lvl 50 captains only. The new traits can be used by captains of any level.

And the serious note.
      Okay if they are giving still more traits. Are they giving more trait slots or do we need to constantly forget how to do things inorder to use the latest shiney?

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
      Network engineers are not ship designers.
      Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
    • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
      edited April 2014
      feiqa wrote: »
      And the serious note.
      Okay if they are giving still more traits. Are they giving more trait slots or do we need to constantly forget how to do things inorder to use the latest shiney?
      I'm going with.... Ooo! Squirrel!
      -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
      My character Tsin'xing
      Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    • daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
      edited April 2014

Why are the ships the only thing people are looking forward to now? What happened to the tribble foods and breedable/sellable tribbles we got from new FEs? It's like the game has to play itself AND give OP stuff as rewards. Geez...
      My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.
    • philipclaybergphilipclayberg Member Posts: 1,680
      edited April 2014

You and Yu-Gi-Oh. At least you don't have to go inside a black hole, get the Cube (or a part of it), and then try to escape. All without Harper from "Andromeda" to help you out.
    • jarfarujarfaru Member Posts: 572 Arc User
      edited April 2014
      worffan101 wrote: »
      Special tactical console that boosts phasers.

Not by much. I must be missing something as to why this is a good reward. If it was a uni console then maybe.
    • royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
      edited April 2014
      You and Yu-Gi-Oh. At least you don't have to go inside a black hole, get the Cube (or a part of it), and then try to escape. All without Harper from "Andromeda" to help you out.
      Andromeda, now there's some TV I'd (blissfully) forgotten about. Tho I'd forgotten Robert Hewitt Wolfe was involved with that, and I rather liked his work. Got to have a bit of contact with him courtesy of the ill-fated "Dresden Files" TV series on SciFi (SyFy, whatever, don't get me started on those idiots) and he seemed like a great guy.
      "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
      --Red Annorax
    • monshmonsh Member Posts: 114 Arc User
      edited April 2014

...and that they are bind-on-pickup, and all share the same "unique" tag, so you can never have more than one part on any character.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Join our cause now!