test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

An idea for fleet bases.

jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Fleet System and Holdings
And that is for the other faction to be able to VISIT them. By this, I mean they can go there, but can't buy anything. Otherwise, you'd have feds flocking to KDF bases for Elite Fleet Disruptors. This suggestion would be useful, for, say, someone that wanted to visit Starbase Praetorian on their KDF (could be good Rping) but ATM they can't, 'cause of the restriction. Also, with the war most likely ending, it would make sense.
What are your ideas?
DISCUSS!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by jmaster29 on

Comments

• Options
    doffingcomradedoffingcomrade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I think this is a bad idea and will open a dangerous can of worms if attention were given to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I think this is a bad idea and will open a dangerous can of worms if attention were given to it.

How so?

/10chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Think about it. You're asking them to code in restrictions on who can and cannot use the stores. You do realize what you're asking for can only lead to pain and tears, right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rosetyler51rosetyler51 Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I can guess you mean.

A) They goof and now you have feds with KDF tech.

B) It works and the fed tears start up yet again.

Odds are there is most reasons why this could fail but really. OP you are not alone with this. If they could give us a 99% chance of everything working out good I would like Fleet Holdings to be open to everyone.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    B) It works and the fed tears start up yet again.
    I was thinking more small-underdeveloped-fleet tears, but yes. Granted, the problem won't affect me, but it will clearly be harmful to many.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]