test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tribble down?

captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
Is it just me, or is tribble down? I haven't heard or seen any news posts about tribble going down, it was up during holodeck maint time.

Did I miss something?
I need a beer.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jonathanlonehawkjonathanlonehawk Member Posts: 674 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Is it just me, or is tribble down? I haven't heard or seen any news posts about tribble going down, it was up during holodeck maint time.

Did I miss something?

Been wondering that myself... I thought I was patched up, but there was a patch today (at least for me), no patch notes, and tribble's been down.

Anyone else get a tribble patch after maintainence today?
    Formerly Known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    STOSIG.png
    Please enable us to buy a token with Zen to faction change a 25th Century FED to a TOS FED.
  • Options
    neosagaraneosagara Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Same here Patch for Tribble and Server is not avalibel.
  • Options
    maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Same here, patched up then after loading it says server is unavailable, so it's either down or it's restricted access.
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • Options
    stomperx99stomperx99 Member Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hopefully the devs will have an explanation soon...
    ZomboDroid10122015042230.jpg

I'm sorry to people who I, in the past, insulted, annoyed, etc.
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2014
    They probably put in the "surprises" and they don't want spoilers.
  • Options
    captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I can believe that lol
    I need a beer.

• Options
    maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I don't think people can handle too many more surprises and I'm way more interested in fixes than some new broken toy.
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • Options
    borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2014
    The shard was locked most of the day to allow the Design Team to perform a bunch of in-house playtesting in a "live" environment.

We got tons of great feedback - a lot of it reinforcing information we'd already gathered from these Forums, but even more that really would only be noticed by fellow Designers that know the ins-and-outs of the engine & editor. This type of peer review process was absolutely necessary to ensuring that Season 9 is as polished as possible.

Look for even more great updates/fixes to make their way to Tribble in the very near future!
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
  • Options
    jonathanlonehawkjonathanlonehawk Member Posts: 674 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The shard was locked most of the day to allow the Design Team to perform a bunch of in-house playtesting in a "live" environment.

We got tons of great feedback - a lot of it reinforcing information we'd already gathered from these Forums, but even more that really would only be noticed by fellow Designers that know the ins-and-outs of the engine & editor. This type of peer review process was absolutely necessary to ensuring that Season 9 is as polished as possible.

Look for even more great updates/fixes to make their way to Tribble in the very near future!

Thanks!

Love the new addition to your sig, BTW. :D
    Formerly Known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    STOSIG.png
    Please enable us to buy a token with Zen to faction change a 25th Century FED to a TOS FED.