Options

Scheduled Maintenance No Patch (April 10, 2014) [Complete!]

Comments

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    As you wish, my Lady.

Be sure to call me, worffan101, Grand Vizier to Supreme System Lord Ba'al, if you have any concerns regarding your health, safety, and/or pleasure palace.

Hail Ba'al!
    No... HAIL HYDRA!
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Askray
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,016 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    One word:

Bacon.

two words

bacon ewwww
  • Options
    wufangchuwufangchu Member Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    There IS no bacon. There is only Vanduul...
    wraith_zps7pzgamff.jpg
  • Options
    stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    eazzie wrote: »
    two words

bacon yummmm
    I believe you hit the wrong letter combination, so I fixed it for you :cool:.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Askray

So much for having a friendly conversation with another player where we shared a similar opinion. *sigh*

I miss pwebranflakes. :(
  • Options
    hunterkiller64hunterkiller64 Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    nyx219 wrote: »
    As to the bacon, I have 2 packs of bacon in the fridge, and semisweet chocolate in the cupboard. Guess what I plan on making :D
    my breakfast
    So much for having a friendly conversation with another player where we shared a similar opinion. *sigh*

I miss pwebranflakes. :(

we all do :(
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Thank god I am not the only off-topic guy anymore :D

What time do you guys have over there? Its nearly 4am here, I have my dentist Check-up at 10 and you talk about breakfast.

English - German

Breakfast: brech schnell (break fast or vomit/barff fast) brechen means either to break or to vomit

German - English

Fr
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    We have bacon in the thread. Now all we need is another Cryptic employee to come in here and start the gorn jokes and we're all set.

Seriously though, the bacon jokes are getting out of hand. I was gorna say something earlier but I got sidetracked momentarily.
  • Options
    hunterkiller64hunterkiller64 Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    since noone has said when is s9 loing live:confused:
  • Options
    rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Bacon won't be enough today. Not even coffee will suffice. I have had 3 hours of sleep at best, and sitting in college listening to a boring teacher.

And now we are getting the "Server stability" update that has resulted in DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!! in the past.

I'm gonna need better.

Maybe toss in some spareribs and we're good.
  • Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    edited April 2014

"Supposedly" around the end of April or early May.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • Options
    captaingalaxy1captaingalaxy1 Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    One word:

Bacon.

Everyone's talking about Bacon now:D
    "Omega Class will prevail she cannot be defeated!"
  • Options
    decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    One word:

Bacon.

Two words: Bacon bowl :eek:

Yes someone did come up with a cooking tool to make bowls out of bacon.
  • Options
    nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Bacon is dead: Sausages are the new bacon :D
    server_hamster6.png
  • Options
    dkratascodkratasco Member Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    One word:

Bacon.

Four words:

Fixed bugs = bacon reward.
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The STO Wiki says April 29th, so bet on somewhere close to that.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    sammyspet1sammyspet1 Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    "Supposedly" around the end of April or early May.

no no no.... computer says NO that little bit was made up by players, if you "READ" the dev notes it says "Late" April meaning at the end
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wanted to beat the Delta Meme n00bs LOL
    Join Date a player made up is NOT correct!
  • Options
    smeeinn1tsmeeinn1t Member Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Bacon = ten forward.

Useful info = here.

CM = Adult?

Bran = Adult!

If this thread had been opened by a player, it would have been closed for being off topic and spammed by the OP...

Just saying...
    V9BQ6SM.gif
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." — Lazarus Long --->Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Uh oh. Brace for impact, incoming "no patch this game is doomed devs never fix anything lots bugs."

At least you guys take it with sense of humor. But this is completely true lol. And some of you wonder why bugs are never fixed or this game is every day worst than before. lol, you guys are so funny xD.
  • Options
    jivedutchjivedutch Member Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hmm ... i think i'll sit out this no-patch day at Cap's Table in the Aenigma Nebula.

On the sidenote ...
    There is 1 thing that's added/patched into this one ...
    Junior Officer Apreciation Weekend
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Our weekly scheduled maintenance has begun! We expect downtime to last for 2.5 hours and I will post again once it is complete. Thanks everyone!
    ~LaughingTrendy
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Our weekly scheduled maintenance has begun! We expect downtime to last for 2.5 hours and I will post again once it is complete. Thanks everyone!
    ~LaughingTrendy

Yay!

Here comes Junior Officer Weekend, hooray!

By the way, can you and the STO team please be sure to complete the Pleasure Palace Rating forms and surveys that I sent out? It's just some basic quality-control stuff; it's a ton of work for me, but the Sovereign insists, and who am I, Grand Vizier worffan101, to argue with Supreme System Lord Ba'al?

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Well, whilst I too miss Bran, let's give Trendy a chance.

Though I am not sure whether I should be disappointed or impressed that she managed to turn a maintainance thread into - well, something else entirely, by simply saying 'bacon'.
    Thank you, I appreciate this.

When I get up in the morning to do the server maintenance, I enjoy my time on the forums and use the opportunities I can to have fun (especially with game down-time). I like the community. That being said, if I can get a couple smiles over posting about [REDACTED] then I gladly will: it can make people happier. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Yay!

Here comes Junior Officer Weekend, hooray!

By the way, can you and the STO team please be sure to complete the Pleasure Palace Rating forms and surveys that I sent out? It's just some basic quality-control stuff; it's a ton of work for me, but the Sovereign insists, and who am I, Grand Vizier worffan101, to argue with Supreme System Lord Ba'al?

Hail Ba'al!
    Ah, my Grand Vizier. I believe we submitted the quarterly feedback form last week! I'd be very surprised if it wasn't en route by a messenger at this very moment.

Have you had your daily tofu bacon?
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Ah, my Grand Vizier. I believe we submitted the quarterly feedback form last week! I'd be very surprised if it wasn't en route by a messenger at this very moment.

Have you had your daily tofu bacon?

Excellent! I hope that you and the STO team are enjoying your well-earned pleasure palaces!

And I actually had leftover pasta this morning, because I'm a barbarian.

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    rahmkota19 wrote: »
    Bacon won't be enough today. Not even coffee will suffice. I have had 3 hours of sleep at best, and sitting in college listening to a boring teacher.

And now we are getting the "Server stability" update that has resulted in DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!! in the past.

I'm gonna need better.

Maybe toss in some spareribs and we're good.
    Please submit a support ticket for more spareribs. :P

By the way, how is everyone this morning?
  • Options
    robdmcrobdmc Member Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm going to start off by saying the bacon is a lie as there is no proof of any bacon. The only picture we got of bacon is a generic picture that could have happened anywhere. We need a pic of either trendy with bacon or at least a picture of bacon in a distinctively Cryptic/PWE setting to prove that bacon is on site.

Bacon for breakfast is not canon for morning shift breakfast as that is pancakes, sausages and pineapple.

I am not worffan who blindly accepts anything thing the community team says is true and need proof of the existence of bacon.

I will also settle for bacon in game.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Please submit a support ticket for more spareribs. :P

By the way, how is everyone this morning?

Not bad, not bad. Filing some reports in the "magic bucket" (AKA the trash can) so that I don't have to deal with Sub-Minister Apophis and Undergeneral Cronus again this week. Damn Goa'uld still have some repressed sociopathic tendencies that need to be sorted out.

Sent a couple of cases to the Sovereign for his consideration. Recommended that Ba'al personally execute Kim Jong-un for being an egregious dirtbag.

Mindless paperwork, really. I have Sensible Rule Goatee-Stroking, Not-Sinister-At-All Smirking, and Responsible Leadership Chuckling classes later. A Grand Vizier's life is never dull...

Hail Ba'al!
This discussion has been closed.