test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Triolic pattern Enhancer and subspace field modulator

tayalilytayalily Member Posts: 58 Arc User
Are these 2 things good to use against Devidians? Not sure if it gives resistance to them, or just to all others (except proton)? Can someone please clarify?
Thanks
Taya
Post edited by tayalily on

Comments

• risingstar2009risingstar2009 Member Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The Triolic is a good item to use against the Devidians as it phases you and your team in to their realm. Allows you to do more damage to them with non-proton weaponry.

As for the Subspace Field Modulator (kinda feel like Marvin Martian saying that), you don't fight against Devidians in space. It is useful as a resistance against other ships, though.
    Star Trek Battles: For those who want to Play Star Trek Online as it WAS MEANT TO BE!!!

Our Battles
  • tayalilytayalily Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Thank you. Is there any species that uses proton weapons? It would be suicide to use it against them :)
  • beerxhyperbeerxhyper Member Posts: 676 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    tayalily wrote: »
    Thank you. Is there any species that uses proton weapons? It would be suicide to use it against them :)

yeah other players that are useing dyson rep weapons and the dyson sci destroyer ships

• mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    ^ Only players have proton weaponry at the moment. No NPCs do. ^

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I have seen people use Triolic enhancer as "Safe areas" on Nukara ground.

I never understood why.
  • kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    cptjhunter wrote: »
    I have seen people use Triolic enhancer as "Safe areas" on Nukara ground.

I never understood why.

because it awesome lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p