Install Arc
Options

Season 9 Dev Blog #10: Undine Infiltration

124»

Comments

• Options
    cptshephardcptshephard Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hmmmmmm. Interesting. Veeeeeeeery interesting.
  • Options
    wufangchuwufangchu Member Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Speaking of the Prophets, since we have worked with them before.. What is THEIR take on the whole invasion thing?? What is The Cisco's take on it.. Why are they allowing this redicules travesty at all???
    wraith_zps7pzgamff.jpg
  • Options
    johnstewardjohnsteward Member Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Not one of the new missions really interests me same as the new mirror invasion. Nice trys but umtimately failed imo. Too easy, forced min time, no options to really fail. But i played sto too much anyways so its okay.
  • Options
    namreefnamreef Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    ^^^
    Exactly. What better place to start an infiltration then a planet/culture no one of a major Star nation (be it UFP of KDF) sees as having no real strategic value. ;)

Easy access to Alpha, Beta, and Gamma quadrants?
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It's a really fun mission. Choosing Bajor as a location to do a questioning mission was a great choice. Having been a big fan of DS9 and getting into the history, the idea of questioning Bajoran citizens over their authenticity? Oh my. :P

I just hope somebody thought to code in special dialog options for Bajoran player characters, unlike what happened with "The 2800" FE.

I'm like, do you idiots not see the ridges on my nose?
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/