test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Any chance the Mirror Universe Event become a permanent fixture?

malazancommandermalazancommander Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2014 in PvP Gameplay
Not sure if should be posted here, but...

I love the mirror event. Would it be possible that this one becomes a permanent fixture? It would be pretty damn neat. It's pretty challenging as it is in the normal version, and a real bloodbath in the elite version. It would be a perfect addition!
Post edited by malazancommander on

Comments

• Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    No, the Mirror Universe Event is decidedly not PvP and probably falls under PVE / mission content.

The Event will not be a permanent fixture, but the mission itself is likely to become so, like the Crystalline Event did before. That probably means no dimensional transporters and event reputation projects for bonuses, but still a free choice of marks. SO if your computer is overwhelmed by all the SFX in the Undine Battlezone, it could become your way to earn Undine reputation mark. :p

It could become remotely a PvP topic if we start pretending that FvF or KvK PvP is actually due to mirror universe invasions.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I didn't find any PvE forums, and the closest thing was this. Unless I missed it.

I wouldn't expect the PvE mission to have the special rewards. Only maybe any marks of your choosing and any item you "find" in the mission (yes, my definition of "find" is broad lol).

The Undine you say, that could be very interesting to get marks for the Undine as well.

EDIT: I just realised you had a link to a PvE link! Thanks :D

EDIT 2: Mods can feel free to delete this particular thread, as I started a new one in the appropriate place.
  • Options
    shailatshailat Member Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I didn't find any PvE forums, and the closest thing was this. Unless I missed it.

I wouldn't expect the PvE mission to have the special rewards. Only maybe any marks of your choosing and any item you "find" in the mission (yes, my definition of "find" is broad lol).

The Undine you say, that could be very interesting to get marks for the Undine as well.

EDIT: I just realised you had a link to a PvE link! Thanks :D

EDIT 2: Mods can feel free to delete this particular thread, as I started a new one in the appropriate place.

Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content

There you go....and it was the one right above the one that said "PvP Gameplay" (the one u posted in....)
    ogew7.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Well, I did miss it. Nothing more :) There are a TON of forums, so I just missed it is all. Although I think you misread my edits lol. I found that a few hours ago I think, due to the other poster. But thank you nonetheless :)