test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Aliens invading!

jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Ten Forward
When I was walking my dogs, I saw 10 massive shapes appear in the sky! Massive giant laser bolts flew out of them, burning my house and street. I ran for my life! I saw ground troops landing, and they began shooting the assembled Police forces that tried to stop them. I got in a car, and drove to my Friendly Walking Talking Death Laser, and told him to fire at the ships. He fired 10 busts of Bacon class lasers, and beamed Metroid bombs into the ships, and the Aliens sent a message to us. They said they where Reptoids, and only wanted a few Bacon Hashes. Of course, nobody wanted to do that, so we fired MOAR LAZORS at the Reptoid ships. The ships jammed out, but when trying to do so, the lead ship told us, 'Death rayz r OP plz nerfz" in broken English. The ships used their inferior Gornpacs and warped out. Then, 100000 Uppder 4D Scouts arrived, along with an entourage of 700000 Lower 4D Scouts. We need more help, as our Friendly Walking Talking Death Laser is having a hard time! If anyone knows the Doctor, please contact him immediatly!

End Transmission.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by jmaster29 on

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    jmaster29 wrote: »
    When I was walking my dogs, I saw 10 massive shapes appear in the sky! Massive giant laser bolts flew out of them, burning my house and street. I ran for my life! I saw ground troops landing, and they began shooting the assembled Police forces that tried to stop them. I got in a car, and drove to my Friendly Walking Talking Death Laser, and told him to fire at the ships. He fired 10 busts of Bacon class lasers, and beamed Metroid bombs into the ships, and the Aliens sent a message to us. They said they where Reptoids, and only wanted a few Bacon Hashes. Of course, nobody wanted to do that, so we fired MOAR LAZORS at the Reptoid ships. The ships jammed out, but when trying to do so, the lead ship told us, 'Death rayz r OP plz nerfz" in broken English. The ships used their inferior Gornpacs and warped out. Then, 100000 Uppder 4D Scouts arrived, along with an entourage of 700000 Lower 4D Scouts. We need more help, as our Friendly Walking Talking Death Laser is having a hard time! If anyone knows the Doctor, please contact him immediatly!

End Transmission.

It matters not. They will all fall before the greatness of Lord Ba'al! Hail Ba'al! :D
  • Options
    catstarstocatstarsto Member Posts: 2,149 Arc User
    edited April 2014

End Transmission.

Not to worry, we have a volunteer to handle this situation.

http://www.sassistas.com/.a/6a00e550913f368833017ee8429120970d-500wi
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    catstarsto wrote: »
    Not to worry, we have a volunteer to handle this situation.

http://www.sassistas.com/.a/6a00e550913f368833017ee8429120970d-500wi

Super cat! HEEELLL YEEAAAHHH!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yeaaaah, sorry about that, General Cronus jumped the gun. Do not worry, he has been extracted and is spending three centuries without a host as punishment.
    ryan218 wrote: »
    It matters not. They will all fall before the greatness of Lord Ba'al! Hail Ba'al! :D
    Have the Jaffa picked you up for transport to your palace yet? Just checking to make sure that the Conquest is going smoothly.

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Are their probes bigger than the ones I am used to?

I think the probe size depends on what continent the test subject lives

Like with the electric sockets, they are different on most continents
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Are their probes bigger than the ones I am used to?

I think the probe size depends on what continent the test subject lives

Hey Manfred!

Have the Jaffa come to your house yet? We conquered everything east of the Rhine by noon GMT. The Jaffa should have come to your place by now to take you to your pleasure palace in a luxury corvette.

Edit: Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Yeaaaah, sorry about that, General Cronus jumped the gun. Do not worry, he has been extracted and is spending three centuries without a host as punishment.

Have the Jaffa picked you up for transport to your palace yet? Just checking to make sure that the Conquest is going smoothly.

Hail Ba'al!

Yes, they have. I'm currently teaching my pilot how to identify Number Ten Downing Street.

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Yes, they have. I'm currently teaching my pilot how to identify Number Ten Downing Street.

Hail Ba'al!

Awesome! Enjoy your pleasure palace!

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Hey Manfred!

Have the Jaffa come to your house yet? We conquered everything east of the Rhine by noon GMT. The Jaffa should have come to your place by now to take you to your pleasure palace in a luxury corvette.

Edit: Hail Ba'al!

Great, just great. Did you order the extra deep probing, you Tweet?
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Great, just great. Did you order the extra deep probing, you Tweet?

Oh, dear. Did the physicians on the mandatory physical use the wrong implements?

I am the Sovereign's Grand Vizier, I shall see them reassigned to Vorash (a very dry, boring, sandy planet without much going for it)!

Have you looked around your palace or taken your Death Glider for a spin yet?

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Oh, dear. Did the physicians on the mandatory physical use the wrong implements?

I am the Sovereign's Grand Vizier, I shall see them reassigned to Vorash (a very dry, boring, sandy planet without much going for it)!

Have you looked around your palace or taken your Death Glider for a spin yet?

Hail Ba'al!

What are ya talking about? I still can't sit upright after your special ordered probing.
    What castle by the way? I am working in a filthy kitchen making Apfelstrudel and Wiener Schnitzel all the time.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    What are ya talking about? I still can't sit upright after your special ordered probing.
    What castle by the way? I am working in a filthy kitchen making Apfelstrudel and Wiener Schnitzel all the time.

Son of a...

Right, those doctors are spending the next 20 years enumerating silicate grains on Vorash.

I shall send the Jaffa at once to pick you up in a luxury Tel'tak and take you to your pleasure palace in Tahiti.

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Son of a...

Right, those doctors are spending the next 20 years enumerating silicate grains on Vorash.

I shall send the Jaffa at once to pick you up in a luxury Tel'tak and take you to your pleasure palace in Tahiti.

Hail Ba'al!

Tahiti.. Well, ok. Did you order your Jaffas to bring Bran and Smirk there too? I want both in a muddy cage, clothed in shorts and not beeing fed for days.

And before you start to rage, there is enough wild steaming meat for both of us then.

Hail She'Ra
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Tahiti.. Well, ok. Did you order your Jaffas to bring Bran and Smirk there too? I want both in a muddy cage, clothed in shorts and not beeing fed for days.

And before you start to rage, there is enough wild steaming meat for both of us then.

Hail She'Ra

Um...Bran and Smirk are being picked up for transport to the pleasure planet of Tollana. It's a 1-second trip by chappa'ai (Stargate).

They'll spend 2 months being pampered by cute naked men and women and having their every desire met instantly.

Sorry. But you can have holograms of them if you like...

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Um...Bran and Smirk are being picked up for transport to the pleasure planet of Tollana. It's a 1-second trip by chappa'ai (Stargate).

They'll spend 2 months being pampered by cute naked men and women and having their every desire met instantly.

Hail Ba'al!

You know what? I order every Transformer, Go-Bot, Silverhawk, Thundercat, Master of the Universe, Rebellion member and Power X-Treme Centurion to go mayhem on all of your properties and we are finished.

Don't start to cry.

Hail MA'SK
  • Options
    aeonthehermitaeonthehermit Member Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    *Strange energy SFX here*

Oh. This isn't Lantea. Must have taken a wrong turn at the Battle of Asuras. Oh, Don't exterminate the Earth's popula-

... You idiots are already invading the place, aren't you?

TRIBBLE it, this'll all correct itself once I get to the right spot. *Taps on strange device before vanishing in a puff of SFX*
    STO in a shellnut.
    "I always hope for the best. Experience, unfortunately, has taught me to expect the worst."
    -Elim Garak
  • Options
    edited April 2014

Hail Ba'al!

Oi, you said I could have a pleasure palace!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2014

Every word he says is a lie. He cheats on me with every Dev. With Taco even twice...

Hail Ob'Ama
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Every word he says is a lie. He cheats on me with every Dev. With Taco even twice...

Hail Ob'Ama

O.O

*Vomits*
    Tacos gross.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2014

Yes, yes, you get one too. Just have your resume ready when the Jaffa come to your house with the luxury tel'tak "space limo".

Also, we have not yet received your concubine preference information. Please be ready to present this documentation along with your resume. Also, please be aware that a basic physical with a blood test and X-ray to test for shapeshifters and Goa'uld infiltrators will be administered before you can get your palace and take your post as a minion of Ba'al.

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
    edited April 2014

Hail Ba'al!

You do understand that Microsoft added some protective measures to Flight Simulator after 9/11, yes? I believe Number Ten Downing Street now labels a red and black barn with "See Beautiful Rock City" in large, friendly letters.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    You do understand that Microsoft added some protective measures to Flight Simulator after 9/11, yes? I believe Number Ten Downing Street now labels a red and black barn with "See Beautiful Rock City" in large, friendly letters.

Don't worry, Death Gliders use a completely independent operating system.

(It's a version of Mac that the Sovereign stole in an alternate timeline)

Hail Ba'al!