test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Graphic issue.

wry1wry1 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Tribble - Bug Reports
I'm getting tired of this game looking like this without any dev assistance.
Post edited by wry1 on

Comments

• nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    wry1 wrote: »
    I'm getting tired of this game looking like this without any dev assistance.

Dont hold your breathe, that bug's been on Holodeck for months now, and the devs "Cannot replicate it" ... hmmm sorry I still find that hard to believe.
    server_hamster6.png
  • wry1wry1 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    They could at least participate in the conversation. One thread has over 700 post about this same issue. and only 1 dev response.
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    OP, shame on you for using Imageshack. Also, I have never seen this before. :confused:
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    what videocard/drivers are you using? It could be a compatibility error.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2014
    Make sure your drivers are up to date, and let me know what you're using and I can pass on the information. I haven't seen this before in QA or on my home computer.
    STO QA Team
  • stostargatewarsstostargatewars Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I have had this issue happen to me on holodeck after been logged in game for 8-10hours straight with my gtx 690 up to date driver at the times this hit me that or the glowing toons, dyson walls or even the screwed buff/debuff FX on the ships.
    Even one of my friends her gtx 210 has the same issues.
  • suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Make sure your drivers are up to date, and let me know what you're using and I can pass on the information. I haven't seen this before in QA or on my home computer.
    You're kidding, right?

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=913941

...right?

Although I wonder if the OP meant to post this report in the holodeck section of the forums (seeing as it's Mirror Invasion, which I doubt anyone on Tribble would do).
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • cerritourugcerritourug Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2014

This is on holodeck since S8, we made a lot of reports about it and still ignored.

Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
  • wry1wry1 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i

Oops yes, this a holodeck issue, I mistakenly posted it here. sorry BTW Whats wrong with imageshack? is there a better way to upload pics to a forum?
  • crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2014
    suaveks wrote: »

Nope, I'm not kidding. I have never seen this happen on my computer at work or at home.

Fortunately, Crypticcliff (one of our programmers) seems to have figured out what was happening and it sounds like there's a fix on the way.

See http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=16138201&postcount=608 and http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=16149371&postcount=618
    STO QA Team
  • kirksplatkirksplat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Thank you. The chat command fixed it for me. I can play STO again for long periods of time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]