test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Older player looking for a fleet

pinargepinarge Member Posts: 18 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Earth Spacedock
Hello all. I am an old TRIBBLE looking for a fleet with some others in the fleet around 6pm est. I mostly PVE as reflexes are a bit slow for PVP but I did die well the couple of times I tried it.
Looking for a midsize fleet. I don't mind contributing to fleet projects and if you are a newer fleet with active players that is ok. I know how to get things in higher tiers if I want them :D

I have 6 fed toons 2 are Romulan aligned. I basically play 2 the others are banks and doff for dilithium. I also have a second acct that is FTP that is training for a cell ship. I will use TS or the others if I have to but prefer not to. I am usually on for a couple hours per night and more on weekends.

Send me a mail or reply here if you think I may fit in.
Handle is picolo@pinarge
Post edited by pinarge on

Comments

• tosveteranstosveterans Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The TOS Veterans are not actively recruiting but we may be a good fit for each other.
    We are a mature (30s, 40s & beyond) semi-casual fleet where socializing is #1.

Check out our website at tosfleet.com or click on my signature block... Or check our STO recruitment page.

James Bailey
  • xndo4533xndo4533 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    If your looking for a fleet with active players, and looking for a new fleet Colonial Taskforce is a good place for you.

We have T5 Sponsorship right now as we get our bases going. So we have plenty of projects with fleet credits to have. We also like to team up a lot and help others get what they need.

mail me @xndo4533 if your interested or have any quick questions.
  • zeus#0893 zeus Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I would like to invite you to come talk with us on our TeamSpeak 3 server and see if we are what you are looking for. We a group of gamers that have been playing together since 2003 and are all of the "older" generation. Our Starbases are at half way through Tier 4, the Dil mines are complete, the embassy's are almost finished with Tier 3, the Spires are at Tier 1 and halfway through Tier 2. We are a group of about 20 to 25 players and like the smaller Fleet as it keeps the "drama" out of playing and running the fleets.

Below is out TeamSpeak 3 info and you are welcome to come check us out;

TeamSpeak IP & Port
    99.89.28.122:9977

TeamSpeak Password Status
    password is public: dtfc2012

Zeus
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hi Pinarge,

Old farts or not, you're welcome to join "Soon TM" :D!

It's founded at 2th of februari this year, and we're already at T1.6 SB and T1 dilithium mine.

Why that name? If you have been as long as me on the forums, you surely have seen what the Dev's told us when to expect the next new shiny or fix; Soon TM.

We take "Soon TM" to a whole new level :cool:.

But... I have to be honest; this fleet wasn't created with RP in mind. Our main goal is to allow people to donate and use provisions equally.

We have:
    • No lvl requirements.
    • People in the fleet are both from the EU and US.
    • No forums which you need to register on.
    • You're not kicked out if you are offline for a while (like some other fleets do).
    • No chat needed (I'm on FoundryTalk instead).
    • We have a TS running, but it's use is optional.
    • You're allowed provisions based on the projects you've filled (with a minimum of 250.000 donation points to access the ability to use provisions).
    • If you need people to talk to, have fun. If you don't have the need for much talk, just very fine as well!
    • There's no "no-return" policy. If you have way too much FM and want to donate it in a different fleet (like when all our projects are filled) and come back, it's fine!

As I've stated above; the fleet is pretty darn new. We have reached starbase T1 and building our provisions as we speak.

We also started a KDF fleet, named "Redacted TM"! (<= new)
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • rfzanderrfzander Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I would like to talk to you about joining a fleet. Please contact me. Zander@fltadmiralzander.
  • johankreigjohankreig Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I can defeinatly recomend SSO, www.ssofleet.com, its a freindly open fleet in which age isnt an isse (above 16) no ranks no rubbish just fun times, feel free to check our forum and contact any of us in game.
    Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
  • rbatalla1977rbatalla1977 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hi;

If you are still looking for a casual fleet, with no requirements and opportunity to grow, please consider joining our ranks. Our number one rule is "No Drama". You can be involved in any way you see fit. There is no requirements to join and all stores are open to all ranks. If you are looking for a fleet, but do not want to deal with all the politics and drama of larger fleets, please consider joining us.

Feel free to send a message or PM to @RBatalla. Thanks :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • damix4damix4 Member Posts: 609 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Check out 44th fleet:

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/

Let me know if you have any questions.

:)
  • suzy32suzy32 Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    You are welcome to join us, check out our fleets. very active fleets. Any question dont hesitate to ask.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=590121

To join us or ask us question Contact in game @sportz19721010 @avaeris @stingray74 @lightspeeds