test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Refining marks in to dilitium

nesomumi2nesomumi2 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
I would like to give a feedback on this action. I understand that this is made deliberately to take the time, so you stick around in the game, and maybe to discourage you from doing it, and forcing you to play the game. But in the end you will have to do it.

Now i don't have a problem whit having to wait for marks refine in dilitium, but i have a problem in a way that it is done today.

If you are having 1 toon, and you are refining 8000 dili. whit marks, you will need 4 min. and you will repeat same action, 16 times, and will stare at the same screen the whole time.
You can cut this in half if you lets say have 2 different reputation mark (this is not so common). So if you have one toon, this is not so horible, but it is anoying even whit one, for 4 min you could easily finish some mission in the game.

If you have 10 toons, this is 20-40 min. action, whit a 160 repeat actions A DAY, if you are playing regularly. whit 20-40 min. inside a game you could spend that time having fun and exploring the game, and not repeating the same action over and over again.
The point that you are in the game repeating the same thing the whole the time, i don't see how it would make you more money, as i am not thinking how to better my characters or ship, no im just working on getting rid of the marks in my inventor.

If your statistic is telling you otherwise im ok whit this, this is not a flame thread, but i have a suggestion that could be constructive. and this is not some give me more dilitium thread as i make more then enough on a daily basis, i would just like to do some thing that is more enjoyable

What i am suggestion is to keep the way we are refining marks, but to allow us to dump as much marks as we wont in to the project, but for every 50 marks, project would last 15 sec. more. So for 50 marks=15 sec, for 100 marks=30 sec, for 500 marks=150 sec. etc. this will still limit us in the speed in which we can refine dilitium, but will allow us to continue to play the game, or do something ells.

sincerely nesomumi