test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Biomolecular Torps and Mines

icepirakaicepiraka Member Posts: 0 Arc User
As someone who has yet to level up his Undine rep, would someone be so kind as to provide stats on the new Biomolecular Projectile Weapons (the T2 Torpedo from the 3pc set, and the T3 torps and mines from the store)?
Post edited by icepiraka on

Comments

• mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Everything is very rare mk XII.

T2 set torp:
    3081.3 kinetic dmg vs non-undine
    3697.3 kinetic dmg vs undine
    -23.1% flight speed for 8 sec
    Applies a short timer that does the following on expiration:
    691.9 radiation damage (ignores shields) vs non-undine
    1383.8 radiation damage (ignores shields) vs undine

+2% crit chance
    +20% crit severity
    +10% accuracy

T3 store torp (there are many and they all have two modifiers so here's Crtd+CrtH):
    3047.5 kinetic dmg vs non-undine
    3657 kinetic dmg vs undine
    -23.1% flight speed for 8 sec
    Applies a timer that does the following on expiration:
    691.9 radiation damage (ignores shields) vs non-undine
    1383.8 radiation damage (ignores shields) vs undine

+2% crit chance
    +20% crit severity

Not too different from the set torp.

T3 store mine (again, many to choose from, here's Crtd+CrtH):
    Creates 4 level 60 Bio-Molecular Photon Mines:
    1851.4 kinetic damage (20% shield penetration) per mine vs non-undine
    2221.7 kinetic damage (20% shield penetration) per mine vs undine
    Applies a timer that does the following on expiration:
    422.8 radiation damage (ignores shields) vs non-undine
    845.7 radiation damage (ignores shields) vs undine

+2% crit chance
    +20% crit severity

---

There are also some Rare XII versions that come from the free loot boxes you get when you start a reputation project. They have similar but lesser stats.

And for fun, here's the new Disrupting Photon Torpedo Launcher mk XI (rare) that replaced the bio-molecular launcher from the Romulan mission "Mind Game" because someone asked about it in another thread and I can't find their post:
    2909.6 kinetic damage (447.6dps)
    5% chance: -10 all damage resistance for 15 seconds
    +20% accuracy

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • alienfrombeyondalienfrombeyond Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Very interesting, does that Radiation damage scale with Particle Generators?
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    That's a good question. I have no idea. :D

-edit- In the Allied Zone, equipping a blue XI particle generator has no effect on the radiation damage in the weapon tooltip when hovering over an equipped torpedo, nor on the tooltip when hovering over the torpedo's fire button in my skill tray. Neither does adding more points into my particle generator skill on the skill screen (went from 6 to 9).

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Since it seems some people have access to the higher tiers of the rep, can anyone provide me the stats of the Undine rep Shield?
    edited March 2014
    That's a good question. I have no idea. :D

-edit- In the Allied Zone, equipping a blue XI particle generator has no effect on the radiation damage in the weapon tooltip when hovering over an equipped torpedo, nor on the tooltip when hovering over the torpedo's fire button in my skill tray. Neither does adding more points into my particle generator skill on the skill screen (went from 6 to 9).
    That's a bit disappointing, but thanks for checking!
  • omegaphallicomegaphallic Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Thanks for the info.

This set torp will go wonderfully with the Protonic Assualt set. Same with the mines.

Still I'm alittle confused how do the mine launcher create level 60 mines when the game only goes up to level 50?

Also what are the set bonuses?

l
  • ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited March 2014
    Thanks for the info.

This set torp will go wonderfully with the Protonic Assualt set. Same with the mines.

Still I'm alittle confused how do the mine launcher create level 60 mines when the game only goes up to level 50?

l

You can get elements - mines etc, that go higher than 50. Also level 60 is being added tot he game in addition to XIII weapons. The current build has graphics for them.
    edited March 2014
    Check the sto subreddit.
  • omegaphallicomegaphallic Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Wow 15% damage for disuptor and phaser and 25% to photon weapons.

Its like this was custom built for my build. The Synergy with Protonic Arsenal is huge.

I use Fleet Disuptor weapons and Protonic Arsenal and this set will be easily intergarted into my build.

Even say one of the consoles and the heavy biomolecular disuptor turret alone would boost my current weapons (except my EPW), by 25% for my gravimetric Photon torp and Photon mines by 25% and and disuptors including the HBDT by 15%.
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Finally found some info on the shields in reddit since no one here cares:

The shield however is a Covarient. 199.5 regen, 20% AP resist and 2.5% chance to drain 10 weapons power from an attacker. My guess is it will be modded by flow caps.

Can someone confirm if the weapons drain is enhanced by flow cpas?
  • wrenfuwrenfu Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Haven't found any stats for the undine weapon space set's tactical console. Any ideas?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]