test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My own "patch notes"

kintishokintisho Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Ten Forward
Ok so ever since legacy of romulus or as were starting to know it "star trek offline" launched after each and every single patch no matter how large or small, I have to load the game 3-4 times before it will launch... Verify files 10-20 minutes and try again and again, my pc is an if 6gb ddr 3 super clean highly secured but for some reason STO likes to be launched and launched or will not run.. this is stupid.. Any ideas or file clean ups I might look into to maybe make this cash grab run?

Comments

• Options
    jeffel82jeffel82 Member Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well, my only suggestion would be to post this in the Technical Support subforum, which is likely where this thread is going to be moved anyway...

Unfortunately, your issue seems pretty unique - I certainly don't have that problem, and I haven't seemed a lot of people reporting it. I hope you get it worked out though, it sounds really annoying.
    You're right. The work here is very important.
    tacofangs wrote: »
    ...talking to players is like being a mall Santa. Everyone immediately wants to tell you all of the things they want, and you are absolutely powerless to deliver 99% of them.