test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where is the competition!!

2»

Comments

• snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This game has bored me so much, that I'm playing single player games right now. lol.

If it isn't a premade, I'm not interested in playing.

Pugging hasn't been decent since 2011. Doffing, consoles ruined it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • g0h4n4g0h4n4 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    move along
    Now found frequenting MWO short term and then Star Citizen long term. Raged Quit PVP long ago
    - Gohan (House of Beautiful /Sad Pandas)
  • ibuyevryshipibuyevryship Member Posts: 280
    edited March 2014
    g0h4n4 wrote: »
    move along

dont leave man they revamp the pvp queu, KDF will be able to punish the hidden FED premade !
  • therealmttherealmt Member Posts: 428 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    that the point, we have a pretty strong team will be nice if the panda can come back into the game ! the other team refuse to private agaist us , we won agast them they dont adapt they just get demoralised !

idc about those ****s

they have no schkill!!! the only person i knew had skill was mikey he pwns all ur bums!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xtremenoob1xtremenoob1 Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    no bs 1 hobo should have one this ! but the semi final and the final got reported to the next week and our ppl was not avalible , so we default lost !

No BS 1, because HOBOs team wasn't available it was offered to postpone the semi-final for a week. Your group choose not to.

We were happy doing a match at a later time after the concession however that never happened.

Regardless we still would have won so not sure how you can claim you would have "one."
    ilhansk wrote: »
    According to MT, "there is no skill left in achieving things."

If that's true, what is the point then to list achievements?

If it was skill that lead to these achievements, what exactly has changed from then to now?

Just asking, because me is getting confused... :confused:

What has changed is we are bored. It's only so fun beating the same groups over and over and getting threats of violence and raged at for cheating and haxes that aren't happening.
    Sure Inner Circle went inactive for a couple of months.

But we are back.

It is irritating as f*ck that Pandas decided to leave the game when IC came back.

You know I love you biebs ;)

You and your friends move your asses back here.

We have some hax we'd like to show you...

We left the game long before you and your lot of cry babies got back together.

Now because you have returned in force we are suppose to drop everything and return?

As if our playing is contingent on your state of mind, at the moment.
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ilhanskilhansk Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This game has produced some really awesome high skilled PvP'ers. Some of them are/were Pandas. And then there are some who mastered the art of prancing like a peacock while riding other peoples coattails.

Some random quotes from the wikipedia regarding alcoholism:

"Long-term misuse of alcohol can cause a wide range of mental health problems. [...] Men with alcohol-use disorders more often have a co-occurring diagnosis of narcissistic or antisocial personality disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, impulse disorders or attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder..."

"Various forms of group therapy or psychotherapy can be used to deal with underlying psychological issues that are related to alcohol addiction, as well as provide relapse prevention skills."

Good Luck
    Visit the Inner Circle YouTube Channel to watch some STO pew pew PVP action!

• ivantomdisplayivantomdisplay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    dont leave man they revamp the pvp queu, KDF will be able to punish the hidden FED premade !

Hahahaha, punishing hidden FED premade! Fun stuff! I MIGHT patch my game.
    P.S. When this is gonna happen? Mixed Qs
    [10:49] [Combat (Self)] Your Proton Barrage deals 96581 (43411) Proton(Critical) to Seto.
    Poor soul didnt have time to log out.
  • g0h4n4g0h4n4 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    you can't q in teams for mixed queues
    Now found frequenting MWO short term and then Star Citizen long term. Raged Quit PVP long ago
    - Gohan (House of Beautiful /Sad Pandas)
  • ibuyevryshipibuyevryship Member Posts: 280
    edited March 2014
    g0h4n4 wrote: »
    you can't q in teams for mixed queues

new pvp queu http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=15933621&postcount=1

PVP:
    -All PvP Queues have been re-structured into All vs. All queues.
    -A new Space Arena PvP Queue has been added for unteamed players only.
    This Unteamed Only queue will not allow premade teams to queue together.
    This provides all participants with a level playing field in terms of teamwork and coordination.
    Hahahaha, punishing hidden FED premade! Fun stuff! I MIGHT patch my game.
    P.S. When this is gonna happen? Mixed Qs

its on tribble patch note !
  • legiqnairelegiqnaire Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This game has produced some really awesome high skilled PvP'ers. Some of them are/were Pandas. And then there are some who mastered the art of prancing like a peacock while riding other peoples coattails.

Some random quotes from the wikipedia regarding alcoholism:

"Long-term misuse of alcohol can cause a wide range of mental health problems. [...] Men with alcohol-use disorders more often have a co-occurring diagnosis of narcissistic or antisocial personality disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, impulse disorders or attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder..."

"Various forms of group therapy or psychotherapy can be used to deal with underlying psychological issues that are related to alcohol addiction, as well as provide relapse prevention skills."

Good Luck

Hahaha xD yes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mdwgardiner1701mdwgardiner1701 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well, I see the community is getting on as usual.

Perhaps stepping away from any game is good for perspective.

Just a shoutout to my HOBO and IC peeps, still moving will be back soon!
    Inner Circle / Special Circumstances
    Gardiner, Suval, Thran
    Korvak, Raketh, Xedar, Zidow
    Decis, Vesok
  • blahhdreyblahhdrey Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well, I see the community is getting on as usual.

Perhaps stepping away from any game is good for perspective.

Just a shoutout to my HOBO and IC peeps, still moving will be back soon!

Always good to see ya Mark! And indeed, perspective is a wonderful thing. Best of luck with the remainder of the move. :)
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited March 2014
    Inner Circle is allways here !

right.. .

And for sure we will go nowere.. we still here and wait for you guys.

:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It's not that PvP is not fun. It's just extremely hard compared to any other MMO. Find another one where you have to take care of so many variables. I just love it because it's challenging. You're claiming that you lose to premades, do you expect to win everytime? :cool:

I totally agree with the OP here, we just need more players and introduce them to PvP mechanics, not adapt PvP to be easier, there's PvE for that.
  • gibbsptgibbspt Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    were is the hope for PvP in this game if all the stuff the devs do is PvE... its obvius they dont know what a drive the players to be "addicted" to a game... that is PvP... you just need to see what games were most famous that were online... CS, LOL, COD, Star Craft, and so on... what have they all in comon... PvP...

What will be the fate of STO well only the "true" trekkies will maybe stay on this game... the people that only play this game because of being a space game will go to Star Citizen and i believe many trekkies will also move on...

Its a shame actually... last time i logged in maybe 1 or 2 weaks ago... will to log in... none...
    will the changes of season 9 make me come back? No, it actually makes me not want to come back even more...
    Image to discribe PvE players
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Federation :: Fleetless :: Klingon
    Jorge Silva - Tac | Nayja - Sci | Jorge E. Silva - Eng
    Jorge R. Silva - Tac (Romulan Fed)
    Nayja K Silva - Sci | Vurg'jah - Tac
  • crusty8maccrusty8mac Member Posts: 1,381 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    galilleos wrote: »
    I wouldnt be surprised if pwe was a sister company of EA, its all about the money..... TRIBBLE the players.

Nah. Cryptic hasn't ruined a franchise, yet. It take at least that to be a part of EA.
  • therealmttherealmt Member Posts: 428 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    gibbspt wrote: »
    were is the hope for PvP in this game if all the stuff the devs do is PvE... its obvius they dont know what a drive the players to be "addicted" to a game... that is PvP... you just need to see what games were most famous that were online... CS, LOL, COD, Star Craft, and so on... what have they all in comon... PvP...

What will be the fate of STO well only the "true" trekkies will maybe stay on this game... the people that only play this game because of being a space game will go to Star Citizen and i believe many trekkies will also move on...

Its a shame actually... last time i logged in maybe 1 or 2 weaks ago... will to log in... none...
    will the changes of season 9 make me come back? No, it actually makes me not want to come back even more...
    Image to discribe PvE players

Oh i like trek, im by far classified as a 'trekkie' though and I dont even like TOS.

But yeah, being that alone wont keep me in this game forever, also there isnt any significant Trek series coming out either, perhaps a few movies here and there. I believe at some point my Trek hax will expire and I will start to lose interest.

LFT SC :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]