test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What're you doing while the server is down?

Comments

• berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    boonedoc wrote: »
    Cleaned, enjoyed the outside by taking a walk, finished my sermon for Sunday, something that I usually do on sat. Found that I wandered off into patience for those things that you cannot control, edited that out and replaced with not to be judgemental then realised that had nothing to do with the lessons for Sunday. Decided that it was a bad idea to use STO as a sermon illustration.

Being thankful I don't have to write a sermon for Sunday.

I might have to play guitar, though... maybe I should restring it while I wait?
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • philipclaybergphilipclayberg Member Posts: 1,680
    edited March 2014
    scrooge69 wrote: »
    checked out the new stuff on tribble

Lucky you. Mac's launcher doesn't give you a choice of tribble vs. holodeck. When you log on, it takes you straight to holodeck. Would love to wander around the new ESD while holodeck is down.
  • remianenremianen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Playing Airborne Ranger on the Amiga 500. I'm gonna make Colonel before the server comes up (and I just started this game an hour ago).
  • swtogxswtogx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    watching Star Trek DS9 on Netflix
  • christopher0184christopher0184 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Typing more for my on-going, multiple universe/reality-spanning fan fiction, which was originally limited to the Gundam SEED universe, but now has elements and/or references to numerous other anime, television shows, movies and books.

Not like anyone really cares, but here is a link to my fanfiction.net profile page:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/~christopher12284
    Strike%2C_S.Rouge%2C_Freedom.png
    Primary ship: U.S.S. Lacus Clyne, Dyson Science Destroyer/U.S.S. Fausticorn, Multi-Mission Reconnaissance Explorer
    Secondary ship: U.S.S. Rainbow Dash, Odyssey Tactical Cruiser/I.S.S. Princess Cadance, Mirror Assault Cruiser
    Tertiary ship: I.S.S. Freedom Gundam, Mirror Deep Space Science Vessel
    My YouTube Channel
  • a3001a3001 Member Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Teaching myself how to play piano.
    Rejoice JJ Trek people....

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10052253

Why are you not rejoicing?
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I had a gift certificate for Longhorn Steakhouse so I went and got myself a free NY strip dinner

*salivation intensifies*

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • faethorefaethore Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    decided to tease myself while waiting,watching several old episodes of Voyager on netflix.:rolleyes:
  • rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Some of the guys and me were sharing old Youtube videos on teamspeak of PvP in other games before we came to STO. (watching the video below will also explain the DNT in all of my ship names, if anyone cares)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewMf6hWG-2Q
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    playing PlanetSide 2 XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • flyingshoeboxflyingshoebox Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Checkout out the new on tribble. Seems you can’t be run over by a shuttle no matter how much you try. We should be able to go wander around the shuttle when the station goes live. Have it go red if you’re in the flight corridor and one buzzes by while honking a horn. Maybe let use shuttle back to our ships rather than using the transporter. Esd looks good plus having access to all the kit visuals is something I'm really looking forward too.

Now on to ksp, got my minmus construction and fueling station done now I just need to start using it before the update hits and I start up a fresh game. Always seems to need an update once I get to the point where I can really start doing bigger things.
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I just called my friends, "hey guys, STO is offline, im gonna out with you for once!!" LOL.

:D

Jokes out, that is what i did. Well, even before STO was down, anyways, im glad for once i choose the right afternoon to go out :P, i just arrived 30 minutes ago, and i just finished the game Tomb Raider, that i had for about 88% completion and i never touched it since i discovered STO... xxxxx
  • revandarklighterrevandarklighter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I recently had missed out on two episodes of Castle and the Mentalist each.
    So thats how I did spent some time now.
    Since I'm now out of episodes.... mhm.... guess I'll read a book.
  • reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Trying to install SWTOR, but every account name I tried to register was rejected (some implausibly so) to the point that I just gave up. So yeah, all the money EA has, and their stuff works even worse. Thats kinda perversely impressive, actually.
  • oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Went out to the garage and vacuumed out the X5. Fortunately, the Ol' Lady's grandkids didn't ruin the leather and vinyl.

Checked out the Weather Channel and Fox News. Got bored with that, so I played some Star Trek and GT6 on the PS3.

Just got off of AR15.com and here I am.

I'm just a bit disappointed that I can't do my dailies and Mirror runs.
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I recently had missed out on two episodes of Castle and the Mentalist each.
    So thats how I did spent some time now.
    Since I'm now out of episodes.... mhm.... guess I'll read a book.

I have SEVERAL episodes from SEVERAL tv shows, including castle pendings of watching.. lol, but with the little time i have, they keep stacking like the dilithium surplus.... x:D
  • kronplah78kronplah78 Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Me?

I've been watching all the cinematics/videos for the God of War games I've beat lol

Gosh im bored.... they've choked off my air supply (STO).... Please fix the issues as soon as possible, im suffocating!!! I need my life back!! lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] THE POWER OF KRATOS!!!
  • coolheadalcoolheadal Member Posts: 1,253 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Took the dog out, don't worry he'll let me know while playing STO when he needs to go out. Lol I had just baked the vegan oats chocolate chip raisin cookies from scratch. Over 2 dozen still in the oven while I type this more. More than enough to go around in this thread! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Composing. :cool:
  • mewmaster101mewmaster101 Member Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    watching DS9
  • n0gunsn0guns Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    playing APB Reloaded
    edited March 2014
    n0guns wrote: »
    playing APB Reloaded

Wow. This is the first time I've ever seen someone actually say they were playing that game.
  • aigaion01aigaion01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Read the thread on why STO was offline
  • tsabrocktsabrock Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Just finished re-watching Voyager season 7, kindof debating what to do next actually.
    edited March 2014
    tsabrock wrote: »
    Just finished re-watching Voyager season 7, kindof debating what to do next actually.

Make an Enterprise fail compilation video?
  • damienvryce2damienvryce2 Member Posts: 428 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Crying. Softly.
    STO: Where men are men and the women probably are too.
    I support the Star Trek Battles channel.
  • marielangmarielang Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    what happened did cryptic loose a bet with god????
    I've watched 2 movies [true grit, into darkness] still down read 3 chapters in history of teddy Roosevelt still down, fed dog,made dinner, did laundry [still down] watched justified and the Americans ondemand [still down] ran to the store for smokes and snacks [still down] oh well bored ****less think ill go to bed if is not up tomarow might be time to try Lotr again TRIBBLE.
  • joel1974joel1974 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Did some washing, had some lunch. Thinking about going and buying some food. Later gonna watch some trek, while I do other stuff. Unless STO is back and I'll ignore what I have to do.
  • ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited March 2014
    Now renumbering 3 Bloodbowl teams. My 1st season Amazons (Anorexia Nervosa), my 5th season wood elves (Wandering Wvyerns), and my minor league team - (also wood elves) Monarchs Minions.

Anyone else know Bloodbowl?
  • cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Can't decide between GTA 5, or SWTOR. Maybe a replay on Arkham Asylum.