test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Something More Would be nice

choppy101choppy101 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
Geeting been a life member for 6months now and think there could be a little more there for life members. Something on the line of refineing more dillitium, waiting 2 days for a doff mission to refine 1000 ectra dilithium is a bit hard .Im shore that most life member are still putting lots of money into the game even after pay there membership.Being able to Refining 20,000 dilithium would be much better and fare l think.
Or how about some extra daily mission from the Capt, table for life member. That could be nice for our loyaty.
I so love this game
Post edited by choppy101 on

Comments

• Options
    jockey1979jockey1979 Member Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    choppy101 wrote: »
    Geeting been a life member for 6months now and think there could be a little more there for life members. Something on the line of refineing more dillitium, waiting 2 days for a doff mission to refine 1000 ectra dilithium is a bit hard .Im shore that most life member are still putting lots of money into the game even after pay there membership.Being able to Refining 20,000 dilithium would be much better and fare l think.
    Or how about some extra daily mission from the Capt, table for life member. That could be nice for our loyaty.
    I so love this game

Refine 20,000 dilithium, a day??

Whatever you are smoking/taking - please, send some my way, it MUST be good !
  • Options
    duaths1duaths1 Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Geeting been a life member for 6months now and think there could be a little more there for life members. Something on the line of refineing more dillitium, waiting 2 days for a doff misum would be much better and fare l think.
    I so love this game

eh - what are alts for?
  • Options
    drathorindrathorin Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well if you're unhappy with your lifetime subscriber status.

I'll take it ;D
  • Options
    aloishammeraloishammer Member Posts: 3,294 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Geeting been a life member for 6months now and think there could be a little more there for life members.

You got everything you paid for. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    jockey1979 wrote: »
    Refine 20,000 dilithium, a day??

Whatever you are smoking/taking - please, send some my way, it MUST be good !

ROFL, +1

I dont think this post is even worthy to comment. Asking now cryptic to change the rewards of the life time subscribers is, well it does not make any sense. If you propose that 3 years ago, well, who knows. Now? impossible.

And of course, things like to refine 20k dilithium a day hahahahaha, dude seriously... :eek::eek::D

Lfs is not worthy, it never was unless you want the veteran rewards asap or something like the liberated borg captain (and this is just personal taste, nothing more). You should thought on that before you become a lfs, not now.. xD
  • Options
    rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
    edited March 2014

er....no.

Way too big a number.

I can see an argument for increasing the amount refinable by the LTS doff contact, perhaps to 10k a day, but 20k is ridiculous.

I so love this game

The problem with your 20k proposal is that it utterly overshadowed this.

I totally agree with the premise that the Captains Table is an ideal starting point for any revamp of the vet rewards.

Daily missions based there, or even a nice chain or two of doff missions would be an excellent way to encourage more use of this excellent map, while not being too op an advantage.
  • Options
    logos1326logos1326 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Only thing I'd like is a more functional Captain's Table. One with all the vendors and shipyard. Heck I'd even be ok if they used the current ESD model to replace it when they release the new ESD.
  • Options
    decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    20k dil a day. Well that gets a no comment from me as I don't want to be on the wrong end of a geek slap. Though on this I will agree with Jokey.