test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Charecetr copy help/info

gatsie7gatsie7 Member Posts: 141 Arc User
I see that the character copy page states that you can no longer have multiples of the same character on tribble, so I deleted all of my charecters so that I could transfer the most resent of my character over , however I now get a message that transfer failed I have tried with other charecters and it works . My question is this , How long does it take for the server to realize that I deleted all previous charecters with the same name?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by gatsie7 on

Comments

• genrldestructiongenrldestruction Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    That's a good question. I just copied my main and it said it would be available within 2 hours. It was available immediately, but I guess it could take a while. Give it a while and try again.

Edit for clarification: It could take up to two hours for the database to catch up and actually delete your characters. Then it could take another two hours for your character to be copied.

Emphasis on could. It really ends up depending on how busy the server is.
  • gatsie7gatsie7 Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    That's a good question. I just copied my main and it said it would be available within 2 hours. It was available immediately, but I guess it could take a while. Give it a while and try again.

Edit for clarification: It could take up to two hours for the database to catch up and actually delete your characters. Then it could take another two hours for your character to be copied.

Emphasis on could. It really ends up depending on how busy the server is.

I did take that into consideration and it has been about 16 hours since I deleted the charecters and still have a failed message.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • genrldestructiongenrldestruction Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    gatsie7 wrote: »
    I did take that into consideration and it has been about 16 hours since I deleted the charecters and still have a failed message.

Well... then I would try contacting customer service.

Do you have a different character that hasn't been copied before?