test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking Good Family Fleet

johnbeairdjohnbeaird Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Earth Spacedock
I am looking for a casual fleet that's family friendly, active, social, and believes in a "Don't Ask Don't Tell Policy"
Post edited by johnbeaird on

Comments

• Options
    papertoastypapertoasty Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    allow me to extend you an invitation to alpha battle squadron.

there are no hoops to jump through, no forms to fill out, no websites to sort through to join.
    we are as casual as casual can get, no drama, no politics, just about having fun

just send me an in game mail and I send you the fleet invite.
    its that simple

fleet admiral Siodgirngei@papertoasty
  • Options
    tosveteranstosveterans Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    We are a social fleet but casual in nature. We set this up for people in their 30's, 40's and beyond to find a place where their family and RL obligations come first and the fleet is a place where they can relax and hang out with people that have similar interests.

We have no rules and nothing is mandatory but we do encourage our members to join out Mumble Voice Server so that we can actually socialize. :)

We have a good mix of people with a lot of experience and newbie's. Lots of areas that you can explore as a fleet if you are interested.

Check out our website at tosfleet.com or click on my signature block... Or check our STO recruitment page.

We have pie.

Mark (aka James Bailey)
  • Options
    suzy32suzy32 Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    You are welcome to join us, check out our fleets. very active fleets. Any question don't hesitate to ask.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=590121

To join us Contact in game @sportz19721010 @avaeris @stingray74 @cronos722 @lightspeeds
  • Options
    bombassdmbbombassdmb Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hello,

I just wanted to extend an invitation for you to check out our fleet; the Special Reconnaissance Squadron. We are an international fleet based in the UK, and have many US players like myself. There are usually plenty of people online at any given time and we usually have no problems setting up teams to run missions or the queues. We have a dedicated PvP fleet as well as a Klingon faction fleet. We also have a dedicated RP group if that interests you.

All of our holdings are maxed with exception of the Starbase which will be at tier V within the next few weeks. We have a Teamspeak server and a dedicated chat channel, but that is not a requirement for membership. We don't have any rules about being online at certain times and there are no mandatory meetings. All we ask is that you make contributions equaling 100K FC before gaining access to provisioned fleet stores. We are a laid back, respectful group with no drama or intrigue who love to play STO.

If you have any questions please contact me in game (@BombAssDMB) or check out our website linked in my sig. I hope you find the fleet you are looking for.

Cheers!
    SRS Fleet Recruiter
    Please feel free to contact me in game (@BombAssDMB) for information on the
    SPECIAL RECONNAISSANCE SQUADRON or visit our website: http://www.srs-fleet.net/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    vkfphoenixlordvkfphoenixlord Member Posts: 1,991 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Good morning. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but that’s part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast and Midwest (USA), Canada, England and we recently re-established our Australian branch. :D

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL too. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2410 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch. Our Starbase is well into Tier 4 and we have started making inroads into advancing towards a Tier 3 Spire. Our Embassy and Mine are fully complete. We also provide many commodities to all for donation to the projects.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please don’t hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
  • Options
    levistus666levistus666 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    johnbeaird wrote: »
    I am looking for a casual fleet that's family friendly, active, social, and believes in a "Don't Ask Don't Tell Policy"

Hi John,

Covenant of the Phoenix can accommodate your needs. We are a large, multi-gaming guild, 18+yrs age requirement, with large chapters in many of today's popular games. We have the family friendly environment you are looking for, with professionally run VOIP server and forums.

I'll include some info below, contact me in game or by in game mail when you have a moment.

Regards,

============================================================
    www.cotp.info

We have both FED and KDF side fleets, with the backing of a much larger multi-gaming guild and it's resources.

You will have access to active forums, professional guild management and our VOIP server.
    CotP has been in existence for years, accepting mature minded members, across a wide range of games.

Most importantly, we make friends for a long time, as games come and go, our members stay.

Our STO chapter is still expanding, with experienced members who have been in other fleets or are returning to the game, and new players who are excited to learn new things about the game they never knew before.

We’re looking for mature minded gamers, novice or expert in STO, and willing to use voice comms for Fleet events and to get the most out of the social aspect of gaming. It's not required, but it's way better!

Please take a moment to check out our website, contact us in game, and sign on even for a trial, see if we are right for you. I think we will be.

I'm usually on USA EST evening time 7pm-10pm, please contact us in game:

@levistus666
    @baqar72
    ============================================================