test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Trivium - a fine Romulan/KDF fleet is lookiing for YOU!

duaths1duaths1 Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
edited April 2014 in New Romulus
After a change in the main seat i would love to invite every KDF/Rom player to join our ranks.

- no forum registration needed, but we do have one, full of various insider tips
- no requirements for donations or times
- just plain fun
- access to fleet shops after reaching the 100k donation treshold

We are a T3, quickly evolving Romulan fleet, waiting for the Devs to allow us to change our KDF base to a Romulan design.

seems good? talk to me or any other trivium member ingame!

Jolan'Tru !

@duaths
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2014
    We aim to be a casual Romulan Fan community, and you'll surely find an expert on every facet of the game here (PVE, PVP builds, grinding stuff, foundry, etc)

We do not use TS, but enjoy the fleet chat.

HISTORY:

We started the fleet a year ago, when the news about Romulan faction not being an independent faction arrived.

We have been a part of an FED Romulan fleet, the Red part within (we enjoyed the KDF), and after the bad news, we just decided it has no sense to continue to build a BLUE SB - when our mains & most of our existing toons are aligned with KDF, and we want our fleet weapons to shine green.

HOLDINGS:

..proceeding slowly but steady from SB T3 upwards.
    Other holdings T2, upgrading to T2, spire upgrading to T1.

(so you will be able to buy just anything using our requisitions in other peoples holdings, while earning fleet credits here)

Apart from being very disappointed that there are still no Romulan SB's, we will continue to build this one, because we understand, that being part of the fleet and to be able to donate, and use the fleet shops is now an important part of the game, if you want your character to be on par with others.

AGB'S:

What we are looking for - we take just anybody, cause we think the whole fleet system in STO is a very costy mess, and every gamer deserves to find his way to earn the cookies.

We guarantee you:
    - access to fleet shops after reaching 100k donations PER TOON
    - fair behavior, no drama environment, skilled members willing to help you
    - we have some folks which love to PVP and to test new builds (does not have to be MK XII ACCx4) so you can expect an PVP or PVE invite in the fleet chat

What we do NOT accept - abusive and provocative behavior in fleet chat- Period.

Jolan'Tru and Q'apla!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    shameless bump, welcome new members and

update - we got fleet seats left, so don't hesitate and JOIN US!
  • Options
    moosoomanmoosooman Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I would Like to join I shall drop ye a message
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sreolla1sreolla1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hey there, just wondering how active is this fleet and what TZs are its prime times?
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    hey, to answer your question - we have some 20 people with various alts, which are not too active now, but this will change when the new Season hits.

ill also reserve some time to acquire new members after 22th.

but, the projects are filling up steady and with the existing fleet provisions you can buy anything you want through the Public Service Channel. (not the highest tier ships i suppose)