test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Superior Subterfuge

kolbrandrkolbrandr Member Posts: 266
edited March 2014 in Romulan Discussion
Tooltip in the embassy reads plus .2% to damage after decloaking.

So with 5 of these guys you would get a whopping +1% to damage upon decloak? Is this really as useless as it seems? Or is the tooltip wrong?
Post edited by kolbrandr on

Comments

• Options
    kolbrandrkolbrandr Member Posts: 266
    edited March 2014
    f2pdrakron wrote: »
    That should be a mistake since the trait should give a +20% Decloak Damage, it doesnt stack BTW.

So this is an error in the ability description? I don't want to buy this guy and get boned.

It is +20% flat? Or is it 20% of what you already get? (so +20% of my normal +15%, giving me +18% or so total)
  • Options
    duaths1duaths1 Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    f2pdrakron wrote: »
    That should be a mistake since the trait should give a +20% Decloak Damage, it doesnt stack BTW.

it doesn't stack? since when again?
  • Options
    marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    kolbrandr wrote: »
    So this is an error in the ability description? I don't want to buy this guy and get boned.

It is +20% flat? Or is it 20% of what you already get? (so +20% of my normal +15%, giving me +18% or so total)

The tooltip doesn't read accurate when you are on ground
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • Options
    royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    duaths1 wrote: »
    it doesn't stack? since when again?
    Since always. The various flavors of Romulan Operative stack, but Subterfuge doesn't. So theoretically your max would be to have 5 Superior Rom Op BOffs, one with Basic Subterfuge, one with Subterfuge, and one with Superior Subterfuge.
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
  • Options
    wolverine595959wolverine595959 Member Posts: 726
    edited March 2014
    The stealth bonus does not stack. The highest stealth bonus is the one you get if you have 5 with 150 and one with 200 200 is the max you will get.
    Hey I Used to be Captain Data, well I guess I still am in game but the account link really screwed everything up :rolleyes:
  • Options
    varnoukhvarnoukh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    kolbrandr wrote: »

These things are almost always a multiplier of base damage so if you have other boosts (passives, buffs etc.) it may work out to be considerably less than a 20% boost to your current damage.
  • Options
    duaths1duaths1 Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Since always. The various flavors of Romulan Operative stack, but Subterfuge doesn't. So theoretically your max would be to have 5 Superior Rom Op BOffs, one with Basic Subterfuge, one with Subterfuge, and one with Superior Subterfuge.

ty 12345678