test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Not receiving ECs from discharging equipment

toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Since the first Season 9 patch on Tribble (previous two patches are Season 9 content), I'm not receiving any ECs from discharging equipment, commodities right away from inventory, or to vendors.

I've tried on several characters, same result. I'm checking both for the popup information (that doesn't appear) and assets tab.

Funny thing is you can therefore repeatedly discharge items and then reclaim them while continually loosing ECs.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hmm, this issue is ongoing on Tribble even now, after the March 19th patch. Tested on several different characters.

I'm hoping that's somehow intended and not meant to get to Holodeck, but haven't seen any official mention about it.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.

• doffingcomradedoffingcomrade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well, that's certainly going to take a bite out of EC inflation, if they've completely removed any sources of EC from the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • caeloaeturnumcaeloaeturnum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Are you, by chance, F2P and haven't purchased the EC cap increase? As a F2P player, you have a cap of 10,000,000 EC and anything you sell that would get you above that amount is lost. That happened on my Klingon. I was selling a bunch of stuff and getting nothing, then tried to buy it back and just lost more money.
  • doffingcomradedoffingcomrade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    That might explain his story: Your Holo Account powers are not unlocked on the Tribble necessarily, so you could have the uncap on Holo and have long forgotten about the issue, but it doesn't exist on the Tribble, so you lose all your money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Are you, by chance, F2P and haven't purchased the EC cap increase? As a F2P player, you have a cap of 10,000,000 EC and anything you sell that would get you above that amount is lost. That happened on my Klingon. I was selling a bunch of stuff and getting nothing, then tried to buy it back and just lost more money.

Very good point here, as C-Store unlocks typically don't work, get buggy on Tribble. How did I not think of that?

Will check later (will be fun to blow out millions on whatever I can find :P ).

EDIT: After getting pretty much everything costing significant chunks of EC from the exchange, I've gotten below 10 million ECs and Voila, then I could again receive ECs from discharging stuff. So, apologies for this erroneous bug report. It was just me fooled by the fact my EC value wasn't trimmed down to the base limit of 10 million ECs after a transfer to Tribble.