test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Other station revamps...

undedavengerundedavenger Member Posts: 179 Arc User
So there are threads for ESD and Ds9, and i agree those should be something of a priority.

But what about some other stations?

K-7 comes to mind. Now, I know it will not look exactly the same way it did in TOS, but the layout is radically different and really has no reflection of the station's actual shape. I WANT to see an updated version of the bar where scotty fought the Klingons, or the station commander's office.

Of course, this will not be a high priority, as only a few missions actually use K-7. But I hope it gets on the list to be done at some point.

What about you guys? Any other locations you'd like to see revamped to reflect what we've seen in shows?

Maybe Starfleet Headquarters added to the Academy, as they are adjacent to each other?
Nothing breaks the tension better than a tankard of warnog - except maybe a good brawl...
Post edited by undedavenger on

Comments

• Options
    killdozer9211killdozer9211 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Stay away from K7.

If it was just revamping that bar, it'd be cool, that'd be fine. That little arm is really sad.

But the layout is close enough to the external model, and I use it as my hub of choice solely because of its easy, accessible layout with everything I'd need or want in one room.
  • Options
    captz1ppcaptz1pp Member Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Starbase sierra can use work, memory alpha too.