test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hey there, I'm a new Streamer

firkins27firkins27 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Ten Forward
I'm a new streamer and I'd love to get some more viewers. My stream is mature due to my occasional use of colorful metaphors. I'm also looking to do livestreams of foundry missions so if any authors are out there who want to get exposure, please get in contact with me. I also do gear giveaways and Star Trek trivia on my channel as well. Please stop by and check me out :)

Twitter: @The_Firkins
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/firkins1234
Find me in game @firkins
On twitter: @The_Firkins
Or on twitch: www.twitch.tv/firkins1234
Post edited by firkins27 on

Comments

• ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hi there.

I have several missions I would like to submit. This post is kinda long. If you want to play them you should start with the missions called "Perfection." All are fed side.

The Ashkrik23 foundry mission timeline.

The full title of the story is "The Lion's Pride." It consists of several arcs.

In chronological order.

Arc 1, Perfection series

Perfection, part 1 Synopsis: In the wake of the Borg Queen's defeat by Admiral D'vak and his fleet, you have been contacted by Admiral Quinn to report to Outpost 77 in the Kessik system for a confidental assignment. He didn't leave any details as to what you were needed for, but there was an urgent tone in his voice. Whatever it is, you know it must be serious. What is about to happen will push the very limits of the Federation and the galaxy itself.

Mission time varies depending on difficulty and group size. Make sure you use a remodulator. It is intended to be a decent challenge in solo play. Best experience will be in solo mode on normal difficulty This is the first part of a 2 part series.

Perfection, part 2 Synopsis: With the fall of Earth, the unthinkable has happened. The Borg, now powered by the Omega Molecule, have launched their final campaign to rid the galaxy of every species. With the Federation in shambles and every civilization under threat of extinction, there is only one hope. Can the the Federation and its allies and enemies come together to save their homes? Or will this spell the end for our existence as we know it?

You have been summoned to the Kalferi system, where a task force is the last stand against this impending genocide.

Average mission time is 45 minutes for part 2.

Arc, 2 Scars of the Pride
    Part 1:Vacation So Short
    Synopsis,

It has been 7 months since the Borg's defeat at Cait. The galaxy has gradually recovered and rebuilt ever since then. You have played a fundamental role in bringing many civilizations back to a normal lifestyle. Now you have been given an extended vacation for both you and your crew to the planet of Bajor for a well-earned rest. Your time on leave will be cut short as a mysterious attack upon the city of Hathon will spark the flame of a new conflict. This new evil is malicious and old scars left upon some of your closest friends will burn once more. You will learn that there is more to the history of them than meets the eyes.

This is a story dialogue mission with some ground combat. Takes place after the Perfection Series. Recommend you play that first if you haven't already. This mission also assumes you saved M'Sarabi in Perfection, which is considered the canon ending.

Scars of the Pride Pt 2:The Claw
    Synopsis: It has been three days since the attack on Bajor. You and your crew have completed your leave time while waiting for Admiral Taka to contact you with the results of M'Kiara's study of the toxin Captain T'Vitani used on herself. A new breakthrough with the Borg medical technology could serve as something to adapt against this toxin. Someone else has their eyes on this device though, and for the wrong reasons...The toxin's true effects are about to be witnessed, Not even the U.S.S. Simba will be safe from this threat. Report to the Lateri System in the Beta Ursae sector block.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • sirboulevardsirboulevard Member Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hello there. Welcome aboard.

I'm sirboulevard, writer of the KDF series "Honor of" which features the spotlight mission "Honor of Ferasa" and its sequels: "Honor of Orions" and "Honor of the Empire." Details here.

The first one has plenty of exposure, but I'd love for the sequels (especially the wonderful finale) to get exposure :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TRIBBLE Hydra! Hail Janeway!
  • firkins27firkins27 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'll be sure to put all of those on my list to stream. I'll probably start with the foundry missions sometime next week :)
    Find me in game @firkins
  • lincolninspacelincolninspace Member Posts: 1,843 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Always good news to have a new media stream!

I am a budding foundry author with one published mission. It is one that I put a great deal of work in to and it has gotten a nice reception with many 5 star reviews. The mission is called A Time to Search. It is for Fed players. I hope you give it a try.
    A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM
    Parallels: my second mission for Fed aligned Romulans.
    edited March 2014
    Always good news to have a new media stream!

I am a budding foundry author with one published mission. It is one that I put a great deal of work in to and it has gotten a nice reception with many 5 star reviews. The mission is called A Time to Search. It is for Fed players. I hope you give it a try.

You know what, I think I will review it right now :D
    Find me in game @firkins
  • sonnikkusonnikku Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    When I saw this title I thought someone was highlighting the fact that they got themselves a pretty cool Steamrunner class ship. :P
  • lincolninspacelincolninspace Member Posts: 1,843 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    firkins27 wrote: »
    You know what, I think I will review it right now :D

Hey Thanks! Oh I will have to look into that Pakled...
    A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM
    Parallels: my second mission for Fed aligned Romulans.
    edited March 2014
    I'd still like to get a few more foundry missions under my belt so please give me your stories. :P
    Find me in game @firkins