test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Broken Chat System and Player Harrasment

13»

Comments

• tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The PWE Support staff is a joke. They ignore harassment, afk leechers, TOS violations and everything.

Honsetly, I am not even sure if they got actually living people doing the Customer service, or if its just a bot that sends out premade responses and does nothing .

Maybe they are doing that to avoid having to pay actual people. No idea, its atrocious anyway.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • dkratascodkratasco Member Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Definitely not bots, more like trained monkeys. They can read what you write, but don't understand it.
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    tpalelena wrote: »
    The PWE Support staff is a joke. They ignore harassment, afk leechers, TOS violations and everything.

Honsetly, I am not even sure if they got actually living people doing the Customer service, or if its just a bot that sends out premade responses and does nothing .

Maybe they are doing that to avoid having to pay actual people. No idea, its atrocious anyway.

I know for a solid fact they have an actual customer service team. I went down to PWE last Wednesday to see Brandon before he left and he gave me a tour of the place. Granted I didn't need to see HR, or the CEO's office, he did show me where CS team was, the community team, arc team etc etc and yes, there WERE people there hunkered down answering tickets and such. And I can also safely say, they do actually deal with TOS violations. I know that from a personal standpoint but most won't believe me so meh believe what you will :)
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    askray wrote: »
    I know for a solid fact they have an actual customer service team. I went down to PWE last Wednesday to see Brandon before he left and he gave me a tour of the place. Granted I didn't need to see HR, or the CEO's office, he did show me where CS team was, the community team, arc team etc etc and yes, there WERE people there hunkered down answering tickets and such. And I can also safely say, they do actually deal with TOS violations. I know that from a personal standpoint but most won't believe me so meh believe what you will :)

Than I'm afraid maybe they need a bit more manpower behind them.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    tpalelena wrote: »
    Than I'm afraid maybe they need a bit more manpower behind them.

This I do agree with 110%. The amount of people they had when I was there needs to be increased by a lot.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    fakefive wrote: »
    You dont need to join this channel for invites to Anything. You can ask in zone. ask in Doffjobs, Opvp and TheTradingChannel.

The fact that you continually pat yourselves on the back for it goes to show what types of people you really are. It wasnt your idea, 'n most of the fleets granting access are in no way NoP or Dental. Your actions and attitudes are deplorable.

just to be clear, at the time NoP Public Service went live there was exactly one t5 kdf fleet (hobo), and we certainly were not giving away access on any channels. hobo had just finished off t5 sci and was preparing to market full t5 base-invites at 20m each when NoP popped out and said 'hey, we have kdf t5 sci and snoo has t5 engi. we will let people have them for free!' the NoP channel was the only place in sto to get free t5 kdf pets/weapons, and those were from the NoP base and Snoo. a few weeks later NoP unlocked t5 engi. not long after NoP started giving away fleet ship access. when the spire went live NoP was the first kdf base to offer free spire invites. so yes, free kdf base invites have historically been issued to the Nerds of Prey holdings. i know this because i was hobo coleader when the NoP channel started, and later did the majority of all kdf invites as a member of NoP. people invited to kdf holdings in the first 6 months of the NoP channels life were most likely invited by me, and without doubt were invited to the NoP base (whether via NoP PS, PS, KDFDefera, DoffJobs, etc) as far as those other channels go... i had to invite the founder of PS to the NoP spire because there were no invites to be had on his own channel!
    i never did much inviting from thetradingchannel. they didnt seem to like me 'encroaching' on their paid services, and i was mysteriously banned while offline one day, presumably for my NoP Public Service activities.
  • sekritagentsekritagent Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    No response to this? Chat system is completely broken.
    Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and the players love it! No, seriously! ...Why are you laughing so hard? :(