test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

=/ Naw'Tem \= The well established KDF wing of Access Denied T5 Fed fleet wants you

capbashcapbash Member Posts: 154 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Qo'noS
Naw'Tem is the KDF sister fleet of Access Denied

[Access Denied is a well established casual friendly Tire 5 Fed fleet]

Our Purpose:
Strive to provide an active, casual, friendly and mature environment for Star Trek Fans and players of the MMO game Star Trek Online. Provide a team oriented community where fellow gamers can have access to like minded individuals seeking casual play with knowledgeable members, whether they are new to the game or long term players.

About Us:
Naw'Tem is a gaming Fleet (Guild) for the online game Star Trek Online (STO). Naw'Tem is not a hardcore fleet. We are tailored to the working adult, student and/or parent who cannot afford to spend countless hours on an MMO when life's priorities demand our attention. Naw'Tem strives to offer a mature, active and friendly community that specializes in casual play for individuals who want to enjoy Star Trek Online without the pressures and time demands that other fleets sometimes inadvertently place on their members.

Our fleet has members from all over the world in many different time zones. So you are sure to find members online at every hour of the day.

What we aim to offer:
*Established active fleet
*Weekend, evening and seasonal fleet events and activities
*Easier access to teaming for 5-man STF content
*Experienced and helpful leadership & members
*Produce and maintain a Tier 5 Fleet Starbase, completed Embassy, completed Mine and completed Spire
*No Stress!
*No Drama!
*Website and Forums
*Home away from home
*Access to our shared chat channel with Sister fleets, Access Denied and Access Denied 2
*Access to our Mumble Voice Server

If you are interested in joining our fleet, or would like additional information regarding fleet policies, please visit our website.

And please feel free to contact in-game any of the officers listed on our fleet officer page.

Click here for Access Denied Fed fleet recruitment Information
Bash (@capbash)
Fleet Commander - Access Denied
First Officer - Naw'Tem
Post edited by capbash on

Comments

• capbashcapbash Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    T5 Shipyard Completed on 19th April 2014
    T5 Industrial Fabricator completed
    T5 Comm Array in progress
    Go New'Tem Go.
    Bash (@capbash)
    First Officer - Naw'Tem
  • crickwatsoncrickwatson Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    +1 for Bash ;)
    Im a very happy Member of Naw'Tem/Access Denied and can just recommend the fleet to everyone else. Due to the shared channel its very easy to find people for some quick Borg bashing (including Hive). We also managed to run some Klingon starbase defences just with fleetmembers.
    While still beeing a casual fleet we have quite a few experienced players, who can help with mission strategies and builds.
  • holliday58holliday58 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Proud to be a member of Naw'Tem/Access Denied.
    Korg, son of Remik and Kentaro.

Maj'qA, Naw'Tem.
  • dukhattdukhatt Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Howdy,

Might be interested to join!
    My old KDF fleet (Orion Empire) has a lot of active members, but they rarely chat - and practically never do any STFs together (maybe because everything is completed).

My question is:
    Do you actually do STFs together/chat etc?
    This is my most important thing - since I want to have a reason to play KDF.

Already have my ship full with Fleet XII consoles, so will never need to buy anything :)
    Everything I make will go into the Fleet. I'm one of the greatest donator in my Fed fleet.
    TS must not be a requirement, but will happily join at times.

Here are additional details:
    Job: (Former) Accountant
    Nationality: Dutch (Often awake until 6 in morning, time is not an issue)
    In-Game Name: Arcturus@dukhatt
    Hours in STO: 410
    Steam name: GanjaCommandoNL
    My Bortasqu build:
    http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skillplanner/?build=cannontacbortasqumaximumdpsdurability_0
    (Also have the same weapons & consoles in "Plasma" variant)

If you would like me to serve in your fleet,
    send me a PM - or post here :cool:

PS: I can be eccentric at times, like typing too much or answering questions in too much detail
  • capbashcapbash Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Dukhatt,

You you can join any-time, please send an in game email to me (bash@capbash) or any of the listed officers in our official page.

And yes we do chat quite a lot in our shared channel and you are sure to find a lot of STFs, :)
    Bash (@capbash)
    First Officer - Naw'Tem