test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How am I supposed to take you seriously?

saihung423saihung423 Member Posts: 548 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Ten Forward
When you are my age (read: old), and come into the dealership asking about Motorhomes...while wearing pajama bottoms and top?

Did you just return from frickin Neverland? Are you Peter Pan?

And when you asked about financing and then tell me you're on unemployment...I am sure that there was a noticeable sound from any remnants of confidence in your being a legit customer being violently sucked out the window.

Sorry Rufio, I don't think the lost boys will be vacationing in the motorhome this year.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    *snorts O-J*

AUGH THE ACID IT IS IN MY NOSE AUGHAAAAAAA!!!!!

*dies laughing and screaming from citrus-induced pain*

This cracked me up. Thanks for that, LOL.
  • Options
    saihung423saihung423 Member Posts: 548 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Don't thank me, thank Tinkerbell and her friend from the Motel 6 behind the lot. I just happened to be outside when they flew in, glad my salesman didn't waste his time lol.

We're in New Castle, DE....verifiably one of the worst areas in the US.

We get it all here.

I had a "kid" come in one day, with his hand down his pants, asking me if we had a certain tire size.

I'm talking to him, and kept looking at the hand down his pants. Finally, I am like..."Excuse me, but just WHY is your hand down your pants?"

"I have to pee," he said...and proceeded to remove his hand which apparently let the flood waters free.

Everything went slow motion like, as I noticed drops of urine flying at me from his hand. I think I had the most horrified look on my face when one hit me. I wanted to scream but was too afraid of droplets getting into my mouth.

The whole front of his pants went dark blue as he urinated himself next to my desk....at lunch.

After a moment, I just yelled get out and then ran around the office screaming that I had pee on me and it wasn't mine. Not my best day as a manager.

I rant and ramble at the same time:P
  • Options
    mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Oh god, and I thought some of our customers and their photocopiers were bad!!!

You sir must have the paitients of Yoda :D
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This is just getting funnier LOL...

I can either test-fly my new Scimitar or enjoy this thread...

I'll take the thread, LOL.
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    And all this time I thought they were only found here. An example, if you please. Not as good as the OP's but maybe in the competition for runner up.

Enroute to work, I get passed by a minivan which was traveling considerably above the posted speed limit. As I regained control of my car from the backwash off him, I noticed something looked odd but I couldn't work it out. Got to my turnoff and started thinking about what I had to do today at work.

As I was opening up, it hit me. The minivan was cruising at high Mach numbers on donut spares. Four of them.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I remember seeing someone get out of their car outside our local supermarket dressed in night things.

And I mean from top to bottom. Pyjamas, slippers and a dressing gown.

Sometimes you just have to wonder what on earth goes on in peoples heads.
  • Options
    mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Someone was tripping on bath salts in the parking lot outside of my roommate's grocery store. Running in circles, screaming, headbutting the wall, flinging shopping carts around like they were children's toys. This was at night (24 hour store, he works night shift) when he and a few coworkers were talking outside on break. They called the cops and watched as she went into the delivery area behind the store and started climbing the pipes like a xenomorph or Gollum or something. When the cops arrived they looked for her, pointed their flashlights up and found her hanging upside down from some pipes in a loading dock like a horror movie and she growled at them, "It's warm up here."

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • Options
    ijimithyijimithy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I lived in Liverpool England for about 3.5 years and everytime I went to my local Tescos there was always at least 10 students in PJ's or "onesies" with slippers on so its not that odd over here at least
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    No Drama, No Fuss, Just good old fashioned pew pew!