test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Attention Devs - Trek Con Springfield

kdawgenigmakdawgenigma Member Posts: 300 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Ten Forward
Springfield, Mo will be having its very first Star Trek convention May 9 to 11. http://www.trekconspringfield.com/

There have already been a decent amount of confirmed stars for this. I know Cryptic cannot make every convention, but was wondering if they would want to put this one their radar. Reason being, it's the first one for this area to ever happen and it would help Cryptic spread the word about the game. I don't know how many around here really know that there is an online game for Star Trek. I can count on one hand the number of people I personally know.

Plus would like a shot at getting one of those holo leeta doffs

-Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
-I am one of the many victims from the hijacked Caspian Division.
I will not let the childish acts of a criminal ruin this game for me.
-The actions of Cryptic, on the other hand......
Post edited by kdawgenigma on

Comments

• Options
    philipclaybergphilipclayberg Member Posts: 1,680
    edited February 2014
    (sad look) Wish it would be in Springfield, Virginia. Then I would go to it. Missouri's a bit far, sorry to say.
  • Options
    kdawgenigmakdawgenigma Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    (sad look) Wish it would be in Springfield, Virginia. Then I would go to it. Missouri's a bit far, sorry to say.

I feel ya. I live about 10 minutes from the location and will be the very first one where the possibility is there to attend. Unfortunately the cost of attending is causing a roadblock like it does with the out of state conventions. No winning.

-Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
    -I am one of the many victims from the hijacked Caspian Division.
    I will not let the childish acts of a criminal ruin this game for me.
    -The actions of Cryptic, on the other hand......