test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patrol Missions

fraghul2000fraghul2000 Member Posts: 1,590 Arc User
Is there any chance the Patrol missions can be made replayable?

Quite a few of them are fun to do, but there is no chance to replay them, once they're completed. The way it's been handled in the new Tau Dewa sector is much better in my opinion.

I'd love to replay them occasionally, without having to level a char for it. Re-introduce the old wrapper-missions with a more current reward structure (choice of dilithium, an equipment container or different marks), open up mission variants to the KDF and you'd instantly have decent content with little work involved.

40 nice mini-missions, that allow you to visit almost every system in the old sectors just sitting dormant seems like such a huge waste...
Post edited by fraghul2000 on

Comments

• oldkhemaraaoldkhemaraa Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I think its a good idea. Whish we had the like KDF side.
    "I aim to misbehave" - Malcolm Reynolds
  • daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Is there any chance the Patrol missions can be made replayable?

Quite a few of them are fun to do, but there is no chance to replay them, once they're completed. The way it's been handled in the new Tau Dewa sector is much better in my opinion.

I'd love to replay them occasionally, without having to level a char for it. Re-introduce the old wrapper-missions with a more current reward structure (choice of dilithium, an equipment container or different marks), open up mission variants to the KDF and you'd instantly have decent content with little work involved.

40 nice mini-missions, that allow you to visit almost every system in the old sectors just sitting dormant seems like such a huge waste...

I think they used to be, back when you still had to patrol 3 systems for credit. I don't know why that was changed to a random optional mission. All 3 together granted a good amount of XP.
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.