test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Any Reason to Continue Collecting Qmendations?

kolbrandrkolbrandr Member Posts: 266
So I've got the science destroyer.

Is there any reason that I should continue chasing and playing hide-a-cup with the little Q's?

Comments

• Options
    gofasternowgofasternow Member Posts: 1,390 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Get a head start on next year
  • Options
    tekehdtekehd Member Posts: 2,032 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    They say they are to stay, so yes, stockpile for next year.

Given a similar situation next year, my Rom char already has 630 of them stockpiled for next year, as such assuming a 400 qmendation award from a mission and a 1000 qmendation event project.... she will be able to complete it the first day.
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    tekehd wrote: »
    They say they are to stay, so yes, stockpile for next year.

Given a similar situation next year, my Rom char already has 630 of them stockpiled for next year, as such assuming a 400 qmendation award from a mission and a 1000 qmendation event project.... she will be able to complete it the first day.

Yes they are here to stay, and WOW 630 already :)
  • Options
    tekehdtekehd Member Posts: 2,032 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    eazzie wrote: »
    Yes they are here to stay, and WOW 630 already :)

Yes, ran the event on a Rom a KDF and a Fed....... I had some lobi so bought packs from the Rom and within the first few days had the ship on her... but have continued runing the party mission daily anyway to stockpille. My KDF finished second, and currently has a spare 80 stockpiled, and my Fed Finished yesterday and has 40 now stockpiled. I am still going to run the event on all three till the end and stock pile as many as possible for next year.
  • Options
    landshark666landshark666 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Pretty easy 500 dil per day as well, once you learn how to tell which party crasher will run, etc.