test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tuvok's Belt...

sailor12001sailor12001 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited February 2014 in The Art of Star Trek Online
Anyone know how I can aqcuire or use the belt Tuvok wears in "A Step Between Stars"?
Post edited by sailor12001 on

Comments

• stararmystararmy Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Screenshot?
    Zinc: The universe of Star Trek Online is shaped and changed by the actions of the players...expect to see new planets and races discovered that were unknown the last time you logged in."
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2014
    It's the (As yet) unreleased Odyssey belt.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • nikkojtnikkojt Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    artan42 wrote: »
    It's the (As yet) unreleased Odyssey belt.

Is it unreleased? I thought you could get the Odyssey uniform from Fleet Starbases - doesn't that include the belt?
    I am NikkoJT, Foundry author and terrible player. Follow me!
    There used to be a picture here, but they changed signatures and I can't be bothered to replace it.
    edited February 2014
    nikkojt wrote: »
    Is it unreleased? I thought you could get the Odyssey uniform from Fleet Starbases - doesn't that include the belt?

No. The Long coat and belt is not yet in the fleet store.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

• sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    No. The Long coat and belt is not yet in the fleet store.

I doubt it will. The long coat and belt are from the Jupiter uniforms that vets can wear. I have the exact same uniform on one of my alts..
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• chalpenchalpen Member Posts: 2,207 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ask him for it.
    Should I start posting again after all this time?
  • azniadeetazniadeet Member Posts: 1,871 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    sunfrancks wrote: »
    I doubt it will. The long coat and belt are from the Jupiter uniforms that vets can wear. I have the exact same uniform on one of my alts..

I think they're referring to the one just to the right of that.
  • bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2014

Tuvok is wearing the Jupiter Veteran jacket, with black patches where we have non-customizable metallic patches. The Jupiter Veteran belt is different -- the buckle is closer to the DS9 Admiral's belt buckle, not rectangular.

Tuvok's belt is actually not new. I remember seeing it in the screenshots of "pretty Vulcan phaser girl" on New Romulus, back before Season 7 launched. Unfortunately, I can't call up those screenshots, the gallery doesn't go back far enough now.
    edited February 2014

Not the one on the furthest left, the one to the right of that.

#TASforSTO

edited February 2014

bberge1701 wrote: »
    Tuvok's belt is actually not new. I remember seeing it in the screenshots of "pretty Vulcan phaser girl" on New Romulus, back before Season 7 launched. Unfortunately, I can't call up those screenshots, the gallery doesn't go back far enough now.

Look here. Its the unreleased Oddy belt.

Right, why is the edit function not working!? :mad:.

#TASforSTO

• bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2014

Look here. Its the unreleased Oddy belt.

Right, why is the edit function not working!? :mad:.

Yes, "pretty Vulcan phaser girl" was wearing that same belt in the screenshots I was referring to. It's really hard to make out in that picture.
  • adverberoadverbero Member Posts: 2,045 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yeah this belt has been omitted from the player versions of the uniform ( as well as a longer version of the jacket ) for some time now, and I don't think we have ever been given a reason why this is

On a similar topic, the Klingon Captain of the Bortasq'u is wearing parts of the Bortas uniform that players are unable to use , shoulders and the sash ( several varients are on display in various locations and NPCs on the KDF Fleet starbases)
    solar_approach_by_chaos_sandwhich-d74kjft.png

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......
  • sfc#5932 sfc Member Posts: 992 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2014
    bberge1701 wrote: »
    Yes, "pretty Vulcan phaser girl" was wearing that same belt in the screenshots I was referring to. It's really hard to make out in that picture.
    Here we go:
    http://puu.sh/7ddpT.jpg