test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please bring back body presets at the tailor

marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2014 in The Art of Star Trek Online
I remember before under the old tailor UI there was like 6 body presets, ever since they were removed I see a lot of weirdly proportioned characters walking around.

This isn't a problem for me as I have saved appearances of all the presets and can load them in on any character, but lots of newer players seem to be having this problem. Now it may be intentional for a few of these players, but most are like me probably, they want regular looking characters but can't do proportions right on their own. Main problem I notice is people trying to give females a more voluptuous appearance or a more slender appearance and end up with the shoulders and torso much too wide or too narrow and ends up just looking freaky.

Given how lazy most players are I am sure many will use the body presets again and the game will look much better so its a win win, please bring this back, thanks.

Also presets on Z-store uniforms would be nice too, most people besides me don't know how to set up the TOS and TNG Romulan uniforms, seems like a waste if it doesn't look right.
Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
Post edited by marc8219 on

Comments

• marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    skollulfr wrote: »
    the weird proportion characters arent new at all.

they where one of the first things i noticed in esd when i first started playing.
    tbh, i think a lot of these people like playing as comic characters.

all we need are separate upper & fore-arm bulk sliders so people can go beat up the voth as pop-eye lol

you can tell when people are trying to be funny or its a vain attempt at making a sexy or muscular character and getting the proportions all off, I am seeing much more of the latter since the presets were removed.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I try to make mine have the right proportions. Usually I spend 10+ minutes trying to make them look realistic. Even my BOFFs if I want to make adjustments.

I guess having the preset back would be nice. At least the option is there.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • hrisvalarhrisvalar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'd like the presets back as well, if only to quickly descramble some of the messed up bridge officers I've gotten.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Reave