test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Small adjustments

abystander0abystander0 Member Posts: 648 Arc User
I was thinking about three ships that could use an adjustment instead of a major overhaul to improve them.

First is the Galaxy-X. I played around with it, and my only real complaint with it is that the spinal phaser has a 3 minute cooldown. Other than that, I think its a pretty decent ship and not near as bad as people make it out to be. I think that reducing the cooldown on the bfg to one minute, to maybe one minute and thirty seconds instead of the current 3 minutes, wouldn't be all that obnoxious. This would increase it's offensive power without having to retool the whole ship.

Second would be the Bortasqu'. I think that the ship is pretty nice as it is, but like the Galaxy-X, could use an adjustment to it's BFG (Autocannon console) cooldown. Making the cooldown around the same minute to minute and thirty seconds, I don't see as game breaking. Given the current view of the Bortasqu', I think that this could persuade more people to take another look at the ship.

Third is the Odyssey. The thing that annoys me about the Odyssey, is that it cannot have the saucer separation and the aquarius pet active at the same time. Having both is basically a waste, since they both have a ridiculously long cooldown. EIther allow them to work simultaneously, or reduce the cooldowns to make having the set remotely practical.

The Galaxy-X is being discussed at length in other threads, but I wanted to focus on the Phaser Lance itself in this one.

What do you think of this?