test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Buying Fed Fleet Marks

stararmystararmy Member Posts: 231 Arc User
Hey fellow STO captains, I run a small fleet for members of a website I run and we're working on upgrading our starbase to T3 and also have a dilith mine upgrade going. The requirements for these upgrades are more than the fleet can handle and I want to accelerate the process. So this is a call for anyone that has a ton of fleet marks laying around and wants to convert them into fleet credits. I would like to buy them off you.

FAQ:

Q: How do I do this?
A: You'd have to temporarily join my fleet, dump the marks, get paid, and then leave. If you're in a fleet already, first make sure you have everything okay with your fleet leader to rejoin afterwards.

Q: How much fleet credit do I get per fleet mark?
A: 50 Fleet credits

Q: How much are you paying?
A: I will give you 3000 EC per fleet mark. This is at or slightly above the going rate in TheTradingChannel etc.

Q: How many do you need?
A: As of this post, 13,713 fleet marks (39,408,000 ECs worth). Subject to change based on contributions of the fleet members. I run everything through a spreadsheet.

Q: Do I have to have the entire amount you want?
A: No, I will pay you 3k per mark for whatever amount you can spare. I'm looking for people with over 1000.

Q: Do you have any references? How can I trust you?
A: I've had smooth transactions with many captains who've sold me fleet marks in the past. Forum TOS says don't namedrop people, so PM me in-game for testimonials.

Q: Does this thread violate forum TOS?
A: No, we are allowed to make trades as long as it's an in-game item for an in-game item.

If you're interested, post here or send me an in-game mail.

Thanks for reading and see you in-game!
Zinc: The universe of Star Trek Online is shaped and changed by the actions of the players...expect to see new planets and races discovered that were unknown the last time you logged in."
Post edited by stararmy on

Comments

• Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Really!!! Paying for FM's, wow spend your EC's how you like, but not in any way would I ever pay for them.

Think of how much you are paying for one person to dump say 5k worthx3k EC's each=15,000,000 EC's, that is insane when 10 peeps dumping an easy 500 a piece can fill it that are member's of the fleet and cost you nothing.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• Options
    edited February 2014
    We only have a few members, but we don't want to give up on the fleet since it's been around since launch and we've put so much into it. Thanks for your comment, though.
    Zinc: The universe of Star Trek Online is shaped and changed by the actions of the players...expect to see new planets and races discovered that were unknown the last time you logged in."
  • Options
    erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'm interested, and I sent you an ingame PM using your forum name as handle. In case it's not the same, plz send me a pm using the forum mailing system.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Cool. I'm logging on now.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Update: I have made the deal with someone and started my fleet projects. Thanks for all the offers, everyone!
  • Options
    fidelstixfidelstix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Lol, paying for fleet mark dumping...I'd have gladly done it for free. Everyone wants to dump their excess marks, I couldn't imagine wanting or even accepting payment for doing ME the favor :)

I have over 5000 fleet ready to spend, and another 2-3k in boxes.(assuming I choose fleet mark). Oh well...
  • Options
    abfabfleetabfabfleet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If anyone is willing to donate, let me know. Thanks.