test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pulling Lg. Hypos off my Captain to fill Rep Projects

mehlindemehlinde Member Posts: 53 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Reputation System
Good Morning !

Please make it so that when a rep project calls for Lg. Hypos or any other consumable equipped by my captain that it doesn't pull it from my captain and only from my inventory.

As a matter of fact, the rep project should not even know it's equipped on my captain so if I have none in my inventory and some on my captain it should remain greyed out until I get some in my inventory.

Please and thank you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yes I hope this happens although I am not sure if this is a bug or just a very bad design decision, its gotten me killed many times when I need a hypo and none is there. Now I just avoid rep projects that use consumables my captain has equipped.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This issue has been complained about since season 7 launched and the reputation system was added to the game. That was back in November 2012.
  • Options
    royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Don't be so dependent upon hypos. Drugs are bad, mmmkay? ;)
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
  • Options
    wolverine595959wolverine595959 Member Posts: 726
    edited February 2014
    That is weird because the opposite is true with things like Stem bolts they pull from character bank then goes from inventory. So if you have 100 in your bank and 200 in the inventory and the project calls for 250 when you are done you have 50 left in the character inventory and zero in the bank.
    Hey I Used to be Captain Data, well I guess I still am in game but the account link really screwed everything up :rolleyes:
  • Options
    orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Don't be so dependent upon hypos. Drugs are bad, mmmkay? ;)
    Yeah, rep projects! Don't be so dependent on our hypos! :P