test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Re: reworked early Fed missions

szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
Great work on those revamped Fed missions! The visual and gameplay upgrades have really improved the experience. I especially liked the new maps of Kassae IV (Mission: Researcher Rescue) and Regulus IV (Mission:Kuvah'Magh), absolutely gorgeous!!! Great work!
Post edited by szim on

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    szim wrote: »
    Great work on those revamped Fed missions! The visual and gameplay upgrades have really improved the experience. I especially liked the new maps of Kassae IV (Mission: Researcher Rescue) and Regulus IV (Mission:Kuvah'Magh), absolutely gorgeous!!! Great work!

Have you played Ulimate Klingon yet?
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    eazzie wrote: »
    Have you played Ulimate Klingon yet?

I just did. Fantastic map as well. They really did a great job on those.
  • Options
    blairbrianblairbrian Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I can't create my own topic to ask this question, I suppose since I am a free to play I am not privileged enough? Anyway! The mission the kuvah magh I can't in any way beat the Gorn Ships. First off I would stand a chance if I could move my ship around like I was able to do in previous battles with Gorn ships, But for some reason in this mission my ship stops moving, And yes with no damage. It is almost like the environment in the old game pirates, When you reach the end of the map the ship stops, It is a obvious bug in this mission, I am also out numbered and it seems impossible to draw out the ships one at a time after beating the first ship. The game was fun and very fun to play up until now. I am almost to the point of just uninstalling it and forgetting about it.
  • Options
    blairbrianblairbrian Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Nevermind it was not easy not being able to move but I finally got through it and beat the gorn ships
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Are you sure your ship didn't collide with debris? Soemtiems you can get stuck on small rocks and stuff. :(
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg