test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Romulus Colonized accolade stuck

grob44grob44 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Federation Discussion
I have completed 7 of the 10 accolades, stuck on three;

Bridge Troll or great view under this bridge, where is this under the suspension bridge?

Why are you climbing a rock face, where in epohh is this exactly, I've climbed every rock formation I can find.

Have a Hwael of a good time, I've climbed that dam fallen tree every way I can think of.

Thank for the comment, got the tree one at the ruins, went back and another player was doing it followed and got it. Finally found the epohh rock formation was almost out of epohh fields.
Still trying the bridge one.
Climbed on every rock near suspension bridge no accolade yet, ver frustrating.
I was trolling around the wrong bridge, I was looking around the new one, finally went to the old one and solved it, thanks for the input.
Post edited by grob44 on

Comments

• lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2014
    Wow, blast from the past.

1) Yes, under the bridge close to where yo go off to the waterfall accolade.

2) There is one very specific rock, you have to get to the top. Go to the accolade list, I think there is a picture link I might have posted there long ago for all these.

3) Walk up the fallen tree, and then, I think to the right, climb up a rock there.

Hope that helps you.

Edit: Found my picture easily with a google search - http://oi47.tinypic.com/33wr2qa.jpg
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hey.

The bridge one is actually deceiving... you get the accolade by climbing down to the lower portion of the bridge, under the arches. Then you have to navigate along there to the center of the bridge. that's when the accolade pops... well at least that's what i had to do for three toons.

The rock one, is off to the northeast corner of the Epohh fields. there's a path that leads towards I think the ruins.. and just off the path to the right is a low rock formation. you climb onto this and then start navigating back towards the Epohh fields along rocks.. you will start to climb a really big one and when you get to the top of it the accolade pops.

lucho80 was right about the tree, its just annoying to try and get on the rock formation just right for the accolade to pop.
  • drowrulesupremedrowrulesupreme Member Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    There's actually a great vid on youtube for the accolades...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhhCSQVoz0o

Bridge troll is a bu**er to get. Go to the large stone bridge that crosses the Atlai area (you'll know the one, it is broken in places. If you are going from the staging area cross until you are almost over to the other side and drop down where there is a bit missing on the left (you should land on rocks which you use to get to the waterfall for that accolade).
    Now carefully jump onto a lower portion of the bridge (the arc which goes from one side to the other) and walk to the support pillar. Carefully edge around the pillar without falling off the arch and you get the accolade from reaching near the middle of the bridge. Takes a few tries sometimes, so don't be disheartened.
    "...we are far more united and have far more in common with each other than the things that divide us.”
    Jo Cox 22.6.1974 - 16.6.2016