test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Priority One Podcast Official Fleet Event - Feb. 9th

robray71robray71 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
Hello Captains!!!

As some of you may have already heard, Priority One Podcast will be holding a special event this
Sunday, February 9th at 9:00 pm (EST).

During the P1 Podcast interview with STO's lead designer, Al "Captain Geko" Rivera it was reiterated that Cryptic has been hard at work in revamping the Federation Storyline Missions. Soooooooo....to celebrate STO's 4th anniversary, Season 8.5, and to see what the Cryptic Team has produced, we are going back to these missions for the "Official Priority One Podcast Special Event".

Ladies and gentlegorns....it's time to get your Kling-on. That's right, lucky participants will be joining Elijah, Tony, and Adrianne in a series of replays of the original Klingon Storyline missions. And as if that wasn't enough, we'll be running it LIVE on TWITCH.TV !!! ( Priority One Twitch TV Channel Link ). We're also currently pondering some nice prize giveaways too!

So, how do you join our merry band of Priority One Podcasters?

All you have to do is meet us at Earth Spacedock in the STATEROOM. (the place where our promotion ceremonies are held.) Remember: there are multiple instances...to find out which instance of ESD we're located, simply ask via the offical Priority One Chat Channel in-game. If you are not already joined to our channel, simply type: /channel_join PriorityOne in the chat box and you will be automatically connected.

Also, for those who may be looking for a new fleet, the Official Priority One Fleet will be running these missions as well....this could be an opportune time to "test drive" our fleet before making a decision. All wingmen are welcome, and for those interested in flying with the Priority ONe Fleet, please feel free to stop by our User Forums or contact our Fleeties in-game ( Shephard@Captain_Shephard OR RobRay@Gatoros )

Feel free to respond to this thread should you have any questions or comments.

Until then, may your replicators run smoothly!

Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday evening!

RobRay Out!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by robray71 on

Comments

• sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Too bad it will be too late for Euro players. Have fun though!
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I would love to. I uh... I just gotta make some time in between my 32 Party Patrol runs and at least 3 FEs per day.

...I'll tag one of you guys in the chat channel. :<
  • robray71robray71 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    sunfrancks wrote: »
    Too bad it will be too late for Euro players. Have fun though!

Understood. I swear on my dead Vulcan Grandmother's Sehlat that we will take this into consideration for our next monthly special event.

Thanks for your feedback and thanks for listening.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • elijahmreelijahmre Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'm looking forward to the event!!

Gunna be testing Twitch.tv again in the next few days!