test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Newly returned 1000-day vet looking for a fleet

reichwald12reichwald12 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
edited February 2014 in New Romulus
Greetings,

I've recently returned to STO with a Fed-allied Romulan as my main along with a friend. Both of us are 1000-day vets with multiple characters who took a hiatus (at roughly S7) due to work obligations. Out of respect for all parties involved, I'll be blunt with what we want. We're looking for a medium-sized fleet (so we can contribute to projects) that's relatively established (so that we can buy fleet equipment). We will be very active for 3-4 months (contributing, running missions with folks, etc) and less active after that when obligations pick back up. Fortunately this time, we will both be available to remain relatively present after the next few months, just with larger work loads.

Would anyone care to point us in the right direction or offer us a place? We're looking for a new home.

Cheers and thanks!
Post edited by reichwald12 on

Comments

• Options
    peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Well if you are interested, The Alpha Quadrant Patrol would be happy to have you. We are only a tier two fleet with about 100 members so there is plenty of opportunity to contribute and we only require a contribution of 50,000 to gain access to our fleet stores.

We also have a new KDF division that is called The House of Talon that is very much looking for new members.

If you are interested send me a pm, and we'll talk. :)
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • Options
    winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    edited February 2014
    Greetings,

I've recently returned to STO with a Fed-allied Romulan as my main along with a friend. Both of us are 1000-day vets with multiple characters who took a hiatus (at roughly S7) due to work obligations. Out of respect for all parties involved, I'll be blunt with what we want. We're looking for a medium-sized fleet (so we can contribute to projects) that's relatively established (so that we can buy fleet equipment). We will be very active for 3-4 months (contributing, running missions with folks, etc) and less active after that when obligations pick back up. Fortunately this time, we will both be available to remain relatively present after the next few months, just with larger work loads.

Would anyone care to point us in the right direction or offer us a place? We're looking for a new home.

Cheers and thanks!

I'll keep this pretty short and say if you have the time to check out Starfleet Task Force 1. If it seems like the sort of fleet your looking for you are more than welcome to join. If you have any questions i'm more than happy to answer. We have guys from all over, England, Ireland, US, Canada etc. They are a great bunch of guys and extremely helpful. The Fleet is about 7 months old and we have a second Fed Fleet which is just starting so you could have your choice of which one you want to join. We also have a KDF Fleet, The House of Martok. Anyway, hope to hear back from you and if you want to catch me in game i'm Winters@winters83 or Mar'tok@winters83

Regards,
    Winters/Mar'tok
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast
  • Options
    champion1701champion1701 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Liberty Task Force sounds a lot like what you are looking for, we are at T4 on our starbase and shipyards, and will be making the move to T5 in less than a week. We understand that STO is a game, and real life comes before video games. We only ask that you are friendly and willing to be part of the community. I personally have taken multiple hiatus' from the game and every time, LTF is just a welcoming as ever!

You can click my signature for a link to our website.

Keelah Se'lai,

Vice Admiral Champion1701
    Director of Diplomatic Relations
    Liberty Task Force
    =/\= Commodore Champion1701 =/\=

=/\=USS Lindsey Stirling =/\= NCC-116747 =/\=

=/\= Liberty Task Force =/\= Diplomatic Advisor =/\=
  • Options
    bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Is your friend U.F.P. aligned as well?
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Thank you for the replies thus far!

bltrrn wrote: »
    Is your friend U.F.P. aligned as well?

Yes.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Sent messages to some parties in game.

Waiting to hear back, but as of this moment, still looking for a fleet
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Alternate Universe Coalition ; alles kann, nichts muss

Embassy + Dilithium Mine finished

Spire T2 working on 3, Starbase T4 working on 5

Full access to privisions for 50.000 collected FCs
  • Options
    texastrekkietexastrekkie Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hello and Welcome Back!!

New Legacy is an established fleet that is Fed/Romulan friendly :)

We are a mix of players with some logging on every day and others only when they have that random day off so I think you would fit right in :)

Here is our website, please check us out. New Legacy Guild

Some @handles you may want to contact are:
    @jimmed
    @texasborn

Looking forward to hearing from you,
    June@texasborn