Mac's LOL Build

mt268mt268 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Federation Discussion
Post edited by mt268 on

Comments

• Options
    chrisbrown12009chrisbrown12009 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i know mean when i see it.......and thats it, still depending on what the other gear is, i might can take ya....
  • Options
    edited February 2014
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Hmmm...i dont know.....might be a stalemate. i have the borg stuff too, and i have elite fleet resilient shilds...resB but i have them on the new Aves class.....with all her sci goodies....

I think it would turn into a war of Attrition. you trying to kill me before i drainkill you.

an opening volley of GW2, VM2, SST-sheilds, into tac-mode FOMM3, APA, CRF3 THY3....with grav torps...
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Hmmm...i dont know.....might be a stalemate. i have the borg stuff too, and i have elite fleet resilient shilds...resB but i have them on the new Aves class.....with all her sci goodies....

I think it would turn into a war of Attrition. you trying to kill me before i drainkill you.

an opening volley of GW2, VM2, SST-sheilds, into tac-mode FOMM3, APA, CRF3 THY3....with grav torps...

So... starting out with APB BO 3+TS 2 Quickly followed by a weapons batt, GW Id use APO 3 and APA, Then seperate, And hit shields capp, (all this with two tac teams and EPtS cycling) Attempt to escape your gravimetric rifts with evasive manovers...
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    mt268 wrote: »
    So... starting out with APB BO 3+TS 2 Quickly followed by a weapons batt, GW Id use APO 3 and APA, Then seperate, And hit shields capp, (all this with two tac teams and EPtS cycling) Attempt to escape your gravimetric rifts with evasive manovers...

no hull heals? no proton resist......and twice my bleedthrough....your 10% bleedthrough vs my 5.

still, i think it might be a stalemate. i couldnt get past your shields, you cant kill me before a cloak and heal....and the second you stop to split, i may have you.....

what is TS?

what clears my VM and SST?

i have that same ship on my fed toon, i know her weaknesses.....
  • Options
    rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    hi what is going on here.

Oh we are forum RPing a pvp battle.

Carry on.
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    hi what is going on here.

Oh we are forum RPing a pvp battle.

Carry on.

with an avatar like that if you come in here you better have candy....or a golden ticket.....and NOT be J. Depp.

besides, he let loose a secret that "me the newb" didnt know. cycle two TT and two EptS....while i like my Eng team and my RSP, two TT might be and idea.....I could remove Eng team for EptS, keep RSP, and cycle, RSP, EptS, TT, and the sci move that helps shields.....i also have the hazards thing too....

besides, that BO3 he talked about, RSP fixes that, he only has 1 DHC, and he isnt using AP. i should be fine. also if i wait until he fires the torps....a timely plasma shockwave could ruin his day.....
  • Options
    rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    with an avatar like that if you come in here you better have candy....or a golden ticket.....and NOT be J. Depp.

besides, he let loose a secret that "me the newb" didnt know. cycle two TT and two EptS....while i like my Eng team and my RSP, two TT might be and idea.....I could remove Eng team for EptS, keep RSP, and cycle, RSP, EptS, TT, and the sci move that helps shields.....i also have the hazards thing too....

besides, that BO3 he talked about, RSP fixes that, he only has 1 DHC, and he isnt using AP. i should be fine. also if i wait until he fires the torps....a timely plasma shockwave could ruin his day.....

And if he has the doffed shield bypass beam overloads? RSP wont save you
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • Options
    smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I see no real aim to this build. Why the Rom torp? Why two DBBs? Why the TRIBBLE mod weapons? Why an Emitter Amplifier? Where are your weapon sets? Where are you specializing your power?

And crucially, what are your boff seats and doffs?
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • Options
    emacsheadroomemacsheadroom Member Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Insufficient lol.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    no hull heals? no proton resist......and twice my bleedthrough....your 10% bleedthrough vs my 5.

still, i think it might be a stalemate. i couldnt get past your shields, you cant kill me before a cloak and heal....and the second you stop to split, i may have you.....

what is TS?

what clears my VM and SST?

i have that same ship on my fed toon, i know her weaknesses.....

I use Hazard emitters for hull heals, TS is torp spread, as for viral matrix etc... id run :-P
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Insufficient lol.

Cheers, I think
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I see no real aim to this build. Why the Rom torp? Why two DBBs? Why the TRIBBLE mod weapons? Why an Emitter Amplifier? Where are your weapon sets? Where are you specializing your power?

And crucially, what are your boff seats and doffs?

Of cause there isnt! Its something I threw together on the spur of the moment!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I use Hazard emitters for hull heals, TS is torp spread, as for viral matrix etc... id run :-P

thats why i SST-engines.....you wont go too fast....i may can catch you.

LOL@ nothing VM=run.
    And if he has the doffed shield bypass beam overloads? RSP wont save you

thats waht TT and HE are for......where the candy?

....and dont tell me candy was OP and got nerfed.....
  • Options
    smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    thats waht TT and HE are for......where the candy

Don't kid yourself. Not a lot can stop an EWO doffed, Elachi procced BO3 crit other than massive resists. PH and doffed Aux2Damp maybe.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Don't kid yourself. Not a lot can stop an EWO doffed, Elachi procced BO3 crit other than massive resists. PH and doffed Aux2Damp maybe.

I could be kidding myself or.......

I could be i remember suviving the same thing with worst sheilds than i have now in ships with worst sheild mod than the ship i have now. Im not saying it wont hurt, but i am saying i shouldnt die from it.
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2014

You can cycle TT all you want, but a drain ship will just leave you throwing the equivalent of stones at them and might drop your shields every now and then.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    lucho80 wrote: »
    You can cycle TT all you want, but a drain ship will just leave you throwing the equivalent of stones at them and might drop your shields every now and then.

1. If you see his build....its not a drain ship
    2. Im the one in a sciship....a sci warbird, the NEW sci warbird at that. I have ways to escape just like he does. Barring aceton...(sp?) You cant drain what you cant see.

That cloak means we fight on my terms, unless he has CPB, which he doesnt.

As for resist, my hull has, +20% everything across the board. My sheilds are elite fleet adaptive resilient. I can survive his alpha and frankly, stronger ships have tried and failed. (looking you scimitar). I may have only played for less than a year, but i learn fast and have good gear.

You mention drain, considering he has the MVAM, and i have the Aves, shouldnt HE be afraid of drain? Considering he and i were discussing a friendly 1v1, i think so.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    You do all realise that this isnt actually the build I use in game?
  • Options
    nobletnoblet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You do all realise that this isnt actually the build I use in game?

You must post it so that we may admire its awesomeness.:D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Oh really? Please post real build so i know to look out for in kerrat.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Oh really? Please post real build so i know to look out for in kerrat.

http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=tempbuild20_0

If youre interested, Ill be on around 2 pm UTC time... Might do a tad bit of testing...
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    my my...that DOES look dangerous....
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Thanks... I hereby challenge you!