test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone able to Color their Avenger?

daedalus304daedalus304 Member Posts: 1,049 Arc User
I feel like I'm the only one here since no one bothers to ask....but can anyone else manage to change the color of their avenger?

If so, then my fleet agenger is broken.
Post edited by daedalus304 on

Comments

• nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I feel like I'm the only one here since no one bothers to ask....but can anyone else manage to change the color of their avenger?

Its probably the ship tailor bug that's got you, hit "randomize" and you should be able to change colours after, or click on one of the template names on the left (if there are any).
    server_hamster6.png
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,170 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    nyxadrill wrote: »
    Its probably the ship tailor bug that's got you, hit "randomize" and you should be able to change colours after, or click on one of the template names on the left (if there are any).

Also if you don't disable visuals for shields etc the pre set visuals remain.
  • daedalus304daedalus304 Member Posts: 1,049 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    multiple tailors do not let me color my avenger, I hit randomize and the colors stay black on the ship, but change in the selection.

no shield or other FX are enabled, dear gods please tell me my very expensive fleet ship is not bugged up the wazoO?
  • algideonalgideon Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I have the same problem with other ships, too.
    Maybe it's not a bug, it's a feature! Makes the ships look more like on TV. :confused:
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ship tailor bug was my first thought.

How long has that been a problem now? A year? More?