test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

And then everyone blew up

twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Romulan Discussion
It seems that plasma shockwave will cause a heavy plasma torpedo to explode as if it hit something and everything in the explosion radius will take damage. Either that or there was a lot of unfortunate timing involving lag.

I found that interesting after healing from all the warpcore breaches that happened around me.
<3
Post edited by twg042370 on

Comments

• Options
    royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yes, it will. I love using the shockwave right as a Tal D'D lets go with that triple-tap heavy plasma torp attack - takes my damage plus three plasmas to the face. :D
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
  • Options
    hereticknight085hereticknight085 Member Posts: 3,783 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If anything plasma based hits a plasma heavy torp, it detonates (excluding energy weapons). Hence why the hyper plasma is great on cubes, since it causes their heavy torp to blow up in their faces if you can get them to run into it (and since it homes in on you, and yours home in on the cube, contact is inevitable).
    It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once. B)