test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

4th Anniversary Party Box, whats in it ?

doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,216 Arc User
So far I got dual batteries and mystery item box with purple mk xi stuff in it. What did you got so far ?
C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
Post edited by doctorstegi on

Comments

• kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Nothing worth getting it instead of the 500 dilithium.
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • capemike4capemike4 Member Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It's been pretty decent stuff for me, actually...was able to give it to some of my Bridge officers, as it represented significant upgrades for them.... :)
    When in doubt...Gravity Well TO THE FACE!! :D
  • philipclaybergphilipclayberg Member Posts: 1,680
    edited February 2014
    User #1: I've got a Mk I phaser. What's in my box?
    User #2: Mk II phaser.
    User #1: That's a step up for me. I'll take it. What's in your box?
    User #2: Tier 5 Constitution Class starship.
    User #1: Why, you *******. And I could've traded boxes with you.
    User #2: Too late. Enjoy your Mk II phaser. Ciao.
  • moonshadowdarkmoonshadowdark Member Posts: 1,899 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Gwyneth Paltrow's head.
    "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP"

-Leonard Nimoy, RIP
  • sparkledoomsparkledoom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Gwyneth Paltrow's head.

LOL'd!

I got a 1,000 skill point boost thing. Debating getting another box because I'm trying to be optimistic.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,233 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Most of the time it gives you what used to be called a "level appropriate item".... which most players would use for vendor trash. It's relatively high quality, but not great....

I think they can give stacks of dual consumables though. Or they did last year... or was it the previous one? I forget...
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • fenr00kfenr00k Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Most of the time it gives you what used to be called a "level appropriate item".... which most players would use for vendor trash. It's relatively high quality, but not great....

I think they can give stacks of dual consumables though. Or they did last year... or was it the previous one? I forget...

Still gives the stacks of dual consumables. Twice now I've received the shield/weapon ground battery stacks.

Overall though, better taking the 500 dilithium ore. Would be even better if it was already refined though as it's easy to hit daily refining cap quite quickly anyway.