test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dyson medium armor?

overlapooverlapo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2014 in The Art of Star Trek Online
I have to admit that one of my favorite art pieces from the new FE are the dyson environmental suits, however as an environmental suit it is going to see very little use outside some specific content.
Is there any chance that the model could be used for an alternative armor for the dyson reputation ground set? It seems more in line with the art of the rifle than the heavy voth suit currently in use.
Post edited by overlapo on

Comments

• Options
    adverberoadverbero Member Posts: 2,045 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i agree, the suits are amazing, but i fear they may not get a lot of use outside of mining

i'd totally back the visuals being used for a set of armour , maybe as version where the helmet is removable?
    solar_approach_by_chaos_sandwhich-d74kjft.png

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......
  • Options
    kublahkankublahkan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Being a huge fan of Mass Effect, I made a Reman alt based on the character Tali'Zorah or Quarians in general. Their immune system is so fragile that they need to wear an environmental suit 24/7.

I couldn't find a decent suit so I only had her with the Reman hood and just drop the whole issue. BUT this suit rocks! It totally fits the character and I'll level her with it (she's 18 atm).

I'm a happy chicken!
    :D
    "Starship captains are like children. They want everything right now and they want it their way. The secret is to give them what they need, not what they want."
    - Scotty, to La Forge
  • Options
    adverberoadverbero Member Posts: 2,045 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    kublahkan wrote: »
    Being a huge fan of Mass Effect, I made a Reman alt based on the character Tali'Zorah or Quarians in general. Their immune system is so fragile that they need to wear an environmental suit 24/7.

I couldn't find a decent suit so I only had her with the Reman hood and just drop the whole issue. BUT this suit rocks! It totally fits the character and I'll level her with it (she's 18 atm).

I'm a happy chicken!
    :D

Nice, Its great when things like that work out isn't it , I was real happy when they brought out the reman Miner Outfit myself as i'd been looking to give my Away team medic bags and those fitted perfectly
    solar_approach_by_chaos_sandwhich-d74kjft.png

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......