What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Breen bridge? When was this added?

2»

Comments

• damix4damix4 Member Posts: 609 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    tacofangs wrote: »
    Right now we're focused on more story content because that was what people seemed to be most interested in.

Just want to say that I'm happy that we will be getting more story content. Thank you :)

sorry for going off-topic
  • neotrident12neotrident12 Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I was pleasantly surprised by the Breen bridge, the cold effects were pretty cool and the one armed captains chair sparked a lengthy discussion among my fleet mates for some nerdy reason.

I always enjoy seeing a new bridge, bridges within Star Trek canon have always been a bit of an obsession with me and as such I relish seeing a new one. I certainly wish that there was more to do on the bridge or interior and that the scale was lessened but being abrasive about it is counter productive. Hopefully it will get seen to and maybe as time goes by it will expand, perhaps expanding on the doff assignments and adding some dailies.

Taco, it was mentioned that the origin interior would follow at a later date as a default interior, has there been much progress on that? Its odd I know but I was more interested in that corridor than the whole of Season 8 :P

I get to see the new hirogen bridge tonight!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]