test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Returning Need new home

xeon85xeon85 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited February 2014 in New Romulus
I took a break from STO some time ago, before the Rommy content was released. I have recently reactivated my account and am glad to say i am very happy with what they have done. I have been around STO since before F2P and am looking to settle back in and play with a good group of people who just want to have fun and enjoy the game. I dont consider my self to be a hard core player but i do tend to spend at least a couple hours a night if family obligations permit.

My toons: VA Fed Eng, SC1 Tac Fed aligned Rom and VA tac KDF

My Rommy will soon be VA and would consider him my main.
Post edited by xeon85 on

Comments

• bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Have you considered rolling a KDF Rom? The Romulan Praetorian Guard would be honoured to have an experienced player such as yourself in our ranks.
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
  • protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You might consider the Tal'Diann for your KDF toon (and for any KDF-allied Romulan you might make).
  • vixenjalynnvixenjalynn Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hello,

if you would like to find a good fit for a fleet and get reacquainted with the game let myself know in game. I am known for the same name as my @name in game. I am happy to help you find a good fit for PVE/P and roleplay content as i refer many returning players and do not require you to join our fleet. It is a simple handshake hello and if you want to team up with me to learn new missions or understand the changes to old I am happy to help. If you can't find me, look up any of my fleet members in the fleet THE_KINDRED. We treat everyone like a long lost friend. We have a KDF fleet as well.

If you don't want or need my help, please feel free to send me an in game message just to say hello and be friends.

Hope to see you in game soon and glad to see you safely returned from the nebula time loop we all call life. *smile* Many prosperous returns.

Sincerely,

Admiral Voxeyn of THE_KINDRED
  • rihandhenorihandheno Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Jolan'tru!

The Imperial Romulan Fleet is still recruiting if your interested. We have homes on both the KDF and FED side so we could accommodate all your characters especially your Romulan ones ;)

Check us out at www.imperialromulanfleet.com if you get some free time.
  • soleta63soleta63 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    12th Fleet Romulan Division

12th is having a special KDF Starbase event this weekend. it'll be a perfect time for you to try the fleet on the KDF side and see if it fits your play style.

Oh you can also check out the latest issue of the magazine here 12th Fleet Klingon addition

Yeah i know this is a Romulan site but I'm speaking on our Romulan Klingon Division we also have T5 support for Federation.

Love
    Soleta
    Founding Member of the Alliance for Science
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xeon85xeon85 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Awesome, Thank you for the replies, I will try to get in contact in game tonight if server comes back online. Again thanks for the support!!
  • cptmike86cptmike86 Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If you are still in need of a new fleet home, Starfleet SWAT is accepting both officers (members) and ambassadores (players that would like fleet benefits without member commitments). We're a laid back friendly bunch that mainly does everything PvE. FMI contact me in game @CptMike86 or head over to our website: http://sswat.5nadder.nl Good luck with your search! :D
    Michael.png
  • texastrekkietexastrekkie Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hello! New Legacy Guild is a fleet with a fun and laid back style of play. We have two sister fleets, one Fed side and one KDF side. Our members are from a variety of backgrounds including new players and old, Lifetimers and F2P, young and not-so-young, and players who have been playing about every MMO that is out there. We use ventrilo for most of our chat, but also use a combined fleet chat (typing) in the game. We would love for you to stop by our website, New Legacy Guild, to check us out.

@texasborn

New Legacy Fleet
    House of Legacy
  • winters83winters83 Member Posts: 499 Media Corps
    edited February 2014
    I'll keep this pretty short and say if you have the time to check out Starfleet Task Force 1. If it seems like the sort of fleet your looking for you are more than welcome to join. If you have any questions i'm more than happy to answer. We have guys from all over, England, Ireland, US, Canada etc. They are a great bunch of guys and extremely helpful. The Fleet is about 7 months old and we have a second Fed Fleet which is just starting so you could have your choice of which one you want to join. We also have a KDF Fleet, The House of Martok. Anyway, hope to hear back from you and if you want to catch me in game i'm Winters@winters83 or Mar'tok@winters83

Regards,
    Winters/Mar'tok
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast