test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

360 degree phaser array?

johnnymo1johnnymo1 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Federation Discussion
Has there been anything said in notes or anything I have missed saying if there will be one released? I would love to see one released that multiples can be used of for all weapon types.
Post edited by johnnymo1 on

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,009 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    johnnymo1 wrote: »
    Has there been anything said in notes or anything I have missed saying if there will be one released? I would love to see one released that multiples can be used of for all weapon types.

The only 360 beam that I am aware of and use is the Omni directional antipron beam array.
  • Options
    nobletnoblet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    eazzie wrote: »
    The only 360 beam that I am aware of and use is the Omni directional antipron beam array.

Also borg cutting beam. Both are antiproton.

Yes, we desperately need 360 degree normal beam weapons added to the game.
  • Options
    thegreendragoon1thegreendragoon1 Member Posts: 1,872 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The Borg cutting beam is kinetic, not antiproton.
  • Options
    mynameisnommynameisnom Member Posts: 639 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The Borg Kinetic Cutting beam uses kinetic damage, like a constant, instant-hitting torpedo beam, which has no consoles to buff it, rather like the physical damage of the nukara mines.
    [SIGPIC]http://s286.photobucket.com/user/parasite_12000/media/jub_zps9318ae82.jpg.html[/SIGPIC]
    stoutes wrote: »
    Those fish are much like their masters, filthy backstabbers... All battlecloaked fish, waiting for the right moment...
    The boss being a gigantic Winter Epohh Researcher. As you lay waste to the Epohh Horde, she can occasionally cry out things like, "Didn't you want an Epohh friend?"