test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ESD Attacked

1235»

Comments

• warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited November 2014

This Necro isn't that bad. It's still a 2014 thread. OTOH, we've had people digging up Vintage 2010 posts when STO was new :cool:
    XzRTofz.gif
  • thestargazethestargaze Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Actually I have experienced these surprise attacks. I wish they would do this more often.
  • eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2014
    Actually, the picture is pre-DR (look at the rank and purrgression bar), and we've had Dev-Sphere attack before in ESD system space. If an enemy is in there, you CAN use your weapons. Just usually there's nuffin in there, that's why your weapons won't work.

I wanna see a K'Vorta class next time attacking us and the Vorta killing it. :)
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Actually, the picture is pre-DR (look at the rank and purrgression bar), and we've had Dev-Sphere attack before in ESD system space. If an enemy is in there, you CAN use your weapons. Just usually there's nuffin in there, that's why your weapons won't work.

I wanna see a K'Vorta class next time attacking us and the Vorta killing it. :)

there is an easier way to tell, check the timestamp of the op post, that tells more then the picture and thats all i will state in a nerco thread.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • mirrorterranmirrorterran Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I do recall back in the day when there was a hack/bug where Klingon players were invading ESD.

Of course people got banned because....heaven forbid someone got shot at.
This discussion has been closed.