test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking to meet up with other RPers in-game

ayarkayark Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Captain's Table (RP)
Hello, all! Charel@ayark here, wanting to meet more RPers. I'm in an RP fleet, but schedules don't allow much time online with everyone. I have two RP friends I meet up with, but I'd like to expand my group. If you don't mind me being a little OP (I come from Star Wars, and I desperately miss using the Force; don't worry though, this isn't crossover RP, and I believe it is both reasonable and well-controlled), post here, then add me!
Post edited by ayark on

Comments

• Options
    bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You RP KDF side much?
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
  • Options
    llywarchllywarch Member Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Feel free to come visit the 26th Fleet and Starbase Preatorian anytime of day using the Open starbase project of ours.

Found out more here! http://26thfleet.enjin.com/forum/m/9239612/viewthread/7883697-starbase-praetorian-invitation
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    My only KDF is level 5. Considering leveling him up more. But Charel is my focus.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Well, I am in the process of forming a Terran themed RP fleet, if you are interested, message me, AxisMan@BLTrrn; don't worry though, that's just the nickname of the character.
    R E M A I N

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Oy, sorry I haven't looked at this thread. Garid, my KDF, is my new main. I now RP KDF. Add Garid@ayark or send an in-game mail. Try to send a PM or mail before adding me because I deny requests if I don't know who they are.
  • Options
    adamwehn1979adamwehn1979 Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'd like to eventually form up a Romulan centric RP fleet, with an alignment to KDF but a minimal of Klingons and associated races.
    These aren't the droids you're looking for.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I'd like to eventually form up a Romulan centric RP fleet, with an alignment to KDF but a minimal of Klingons and associated races.

There is already one out there, the Romulan Praetorian Guard.
    R E M A I N

• Options
    chrisbrown12009chrisbrown12009 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I have a klingon toon, Kurn, son of Rodek and i would like to RP with him.
  • Options
    giotarizgiotariz Member Posts: 652 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    deokkent wrote: »
    Come to kerrat guys... I'll give you klingon version of hell.

You should try Ker'rat roleplay. I highly recommend that, just go to the Kerrat system and try. It's Fun :)
    Sad Pandas PvP - Starfleet Dental Member - Lag Industries Leader
    --

"What a time it was, with all the world against us, what a time it was... When all we did seemed wrong,
    we've broken all our bonds, but life kept going on, what a time, what a time it was..." - Clem Tholet
    --
    Operation Dingo 1977

• Options
    edited November 2014
    lol I know I posted this forever ago, but I am finally returning (at least partially/temporarily) to STO, and I'd like to see what can be done about RP.
  • Options
    elothoxelothox Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'd like to meet up in game to RP as well. I have a lot of characters, and even on the ones that I don't have fleshed out back-stories are able to RP on the spot. My handle is @elothox, feel free to send me a friend invite, just please send an in game mail to go with, because I get a lot of random requests.
  • Options
    bobsled624bobsled624 Member Posts: 267 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2015
    ayark wrote: »
    lol I know I posted this forever ago, but I am finally returning (at least partially/temporarily) to STO, and I'd like to see what can be done about RP.

Honestly guys, best advice I can give is to add the Chat Channel [SB381] and send us an In-character docking request and you should find someone on the base to RP with. All we ask is that you keep the SB381 channel clear and in-character.

Please be aware: This is a Federation starbase. We do have a Klingon side, but we are still in the process of developing it. Feel free to ask for a member of the base to see if anyone is on their KDF aligned toon.

Hope this helps,
    Mark Shranz@bobsled624

Captain Mark Shranz | bIng 'aj Ro'Tal | erei'Riov Koval tr'Liun

"Your fun is not wrong" -Jeremy Randal@borticuscryptic

Proud Member of the Operational Support (Bug Hunter) Team
  • Options
    t1mmy0t1mmy0 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    i'm looking for some rps if you still up for some extra rp buddies
  • Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    I'm a bit awkward in RP still but practice makes perfect and I do need practice. I'm @DaZee in game, I have a "main" for each faction I'd be able to RP.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."