test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is there anyone whose No.1...?

search2search2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Is there anyone whose No. 1 request for this game is the ability to hot swap ships in sector space?

Leave it to Cryptic to once again scrape the bottom of the barrel for ways to waste development time/resources fixing things that aren't broken, have nothing to do with respecting lore and negatively impact immersion.

Am I wrong? I'm open to a rational argument to help me see the other side of this.

Anyone out there who has nothing they would rather see done before this?

Who among us has "change ships in sector space" as one of their top requests for this game.

Also, I have not played in a while. Last I knew every time you change ships you have to reassign all of your hot bar buttons.

Will this change to "swap ships in sector space" also come with a way to save the hot bar load out for each ship so that you don't have so reassign? (or has that already been fixed and I missed it).

If we still have to reassign I would think that that was a way higher priority than changing in sector space so that the rest of us see ships traveling along magically change form because their owners are to lazy to visit one of the many hubs in game.

I will be happy to eat my words if the save hot bar feature is already in game or to praise Cryptic if it turns out this is already in development and planned to be released on/before sector swapping.

-S2