test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Old School Player Seeking Fleet

branimirbbbranimirbb Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Earth Spacedock
Ahoy Captains!

I'm looking for a casual fleet, as I am not really a big grind-get-dilithium-better-weapons-gotta-catch-them-all kinda player. I've started playing 2 years ago, and kept out of fleets for all that time (there were not that many back then). I primarily like doing foundry missions, the more rich the story the better. Basically, I play this game cuz I love Star Trek, and talking to others who do too.

And now that I'm also a dad, it would be unfair to other players on a team if I was to get up if my son cries at night and leave the game in a middle of a joint mission.

So, if there is a casual fleet of people with similar diagnosis, please, let me know.

Live long and prosper.

Vice Admiral Brann Azazelo
Post edited by branimirbb on

Comments

• Options
    suzy32suzy32 Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    We would love to have you as a Member of our fleet. Check us out on the forums http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=590121 Contact in game one of the following @sportz19721010 @metalkoreking @avaeris @stingray74 @cronos722 @lightspeeds
  • Options
    papertoastypapertoasty Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    let me invite you to alpha battle squadron. we're a super laid back causal fleet slowly building our fleet holdings

you have to go change a diaper, get to it :cool:

if that sounds good to you you can either mail me or pm me @papertoasty
  • Options
    originalathosoriginalathos Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Greetings!

I encourage you to check out Lotus Fleet at www.lotusfleet.org.

We are more than just a STO Fleet; we are a mature Fleet of individuals ranging from 20s to 60s; made up of fire fighters, military, scientists (the real-life kind), teachers, tech experts, etc. Many of our members are married with children. Basically we try to keep a drama-free environment.

We offer STO (of course) but as you can see from the forums, we offer much more. Ever play Star Trek RP (all written text-based)?

Step 1 is to sign up on our site and enroll in the self-paced Academy. If you enjoy Trek, then it will be fun. Once you're in the Academy, we'll add you in-game.
    siggen.php_zpsqj8y6ydn.png

Link: Lotus Fleet
    Founder: Lotus Fleet =/\= Creator: Lotus Fleet Academy[/B]
  • Options
    gdeemergdeemer Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Bio Legion is a good (and fully built) fleet ... well, the Spire is still in progress, but should be done in a little over a week I think, but that is just because it is a new building project.

I like it because: No drama. No extra requirements. Play and have fun.
    ========================
    Deemer
    Fleet Admiral
    Mechanized Dragons
    ========================
  • Options
    nierionnierion Member Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hey Brann

I'm the Fleet Admiral of The Mak'Tar. There are no requirements in our group to be on at certain times, nor will you be shouted at for dealing with RL stuff.

We're mainly PST & EST group and we do have a few players in Europe. We're a laid back group, on the small to medium side, but close knit and work great together as a team. We're not focused on being the biggest Fleet in the game, as we tend to prefer quality over quantity. Our aim is to have an amazing community where people can make friends, game and continue to grow regardless of what we play. So I would like to offer you a place amongst our family and hope that you find we're what your looking for.

Please check out our recruitment thread here!

And website here!

Website registration is required as well as voice comms (we use Mumble) and ask you be at least 18 or close. I also have Skype & Steam if you wish to have a chat, or you can PM me any questions you have here.

We're also going to be venturing into Star Citizen, an amazing space sim that is going to be a one time purchase being developed by the creator of Wing Commander, Freelancer, Privateer etc.

Again, any questions feel free to ask!

Never give up, never surrender!

Fleet Admiral Nierion
    api.php?action=streamfile&path=%2F187011%2FFleet%20Files%2FMember%20Signatures%2FNierion.png&u=146876
  • Options
    texastrekkietexastrekkie Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hello, I understand what you are saying. New Legacy has a wide range of players. Some are casual, some are "gotta have it all" and some are dads. Even the non-dads have had to get up for an important phone call or that visitor at the door. We would love for you to visit with us and see if we are a good fit. You can reach us in game or at any of the links I will provide below.

@texasborn
    @jimmed

Our fleet website is stolegacy.guildlaunch.com

Our Youtube channel is New Legacy Guild Youtube Channel

Our Facebook page is New Legacy Guild Facebook Page

Our Steam Channel is New Legacy / House of Legacy NLHoL
  • Options
    branimirbbbranimirbb Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Thanks guys!

I'll look this over and make a pick.

But in any case, glad to see so many open and friendly fleets!